• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Envelope, book, tea ceremony

I have 3 things on my task list:-
    Find a way to open the envelope without being detected
    Find a complete copy of Savannah's book
    Search Takae's tea ceremony supplies for something useful

I know I need the teapot to do envelope, I can't take teapot while Takae is in her room, I rang for the Book so waiting on that, I have Star key used on doors connecting my room but found nothing in any rooms

other then this no one will talk to me so what do I do next?

Please remember that the title should always let us know where you are in the game.

You need the copy of the book first. Have you talked to Savannah yet?
    ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
    ((
    ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
    ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
    ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸...¥.¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
    .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
    Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
    FAQ and New Member Resources
    [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

Yes I am waiting for
      her assistant to get me the book, the last convo I had with him he will ask Bess out & give her the book, I rang them all again but can't talk to anyone

Comment

Have you helped him with asking her out?
        ((
        Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
        [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

Thank you, all good moved on now am up to being locked in room & having trouble getting out.

Comment

I'm not sure you are asking for help but if you are I don't want to leave you hanging so here is a hint:

Think of it like a pie. Each piece of the pie looks exactly like the other 5. Start with one color and fill in that same piece in every slice of the pie and repeat until every spot has color. Be really careful on the tiny pieces.

Also, if you set the game to windowed you can "step out" and freeze the game and that will give you time to study the puzzle.
            ((

Comment

Working...
            X