locked in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• locked in

Is there any way to get unlimited time on the locked room puzzle?

I don't think so, but if you play windowed you can move away with it paused to study it.

Not sure if you need it, but here's a hint:

Think of it like a pie. Each piece of the pie looks exactly like the other 5. Start with one color and fill in that same piece in every slice of the pie and repeat until every spot has color. Be really careful on the tiny pieces.
    ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
    ((
    ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
    ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
    ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸...¥.¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
    .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
    Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
    FAQ and New Member Resources
    [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

I know how it goes, I'm just not very fast and keep getting knocked out before I can finish, and I know that some of the timed games have cheats that allow you to stop the timer

Comment

Put the game in windowed mode, Click on your desktop to "pause" the game. You should be able to solve the puzzle. As soon as you click on the peice of the puzzle, quickly click anywhere on your desktop background to continue pausing the game.
        ~ MD12 ~

Comment

I've tried that, but it still doesn't help me with the time anxiety because the reason I think I keep running out of time is because even using UHS to see what it should look like I sometimes accidentally put a lot of the wrong colors in the wrong spaces because I try to hurry too much

Comment

Working...
          X