Egg ... Rice

Cat/rice
    Cat/sandwich ... Rice

Cat
    Bear

Bear/sandwich
    Rabbit
    Rabbit

The piece with the cat sandwich, cat rice, and rice is an L shape if that's not clear.

Thank you for any help, these puzzles don't make any sense to me
    Last edited by walkswithfae; July 11, 2021, 07:38 AM.

dDid you read the sticky at the top of this board titled "Bento Help?" It explains how to do these puzzles and how to give us the clues. It seems like you did well with the clues, but what you wrote at the bottom about third clue doesn't match the way you wrote it. You say it is an L but you wrote it as a box. The other problem I am having is with the second clue: Egg ... Rice Egg ... Rice. That would make for squares but there should only be 3. Did you repeat a two item clue by accident?

Based on what you have, I have a partial solution:

cat/egg...............cat/rice........................bear/sandwich
    bear/egg.............cat/sandwich...............bunny/rice
    bear or bunny......bear or bunny..............bunny/?

For the third row, the bear would be rice. Not sure which bunny is egg and which is sandwich. Of course, if I'm reading the clues wrong then anything could be off.
    ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
    ((
    ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
    ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
    ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸...¥.¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
    .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
    Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
    FAQ and New Member Resources
    [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

Thank you for pointing out my silly formatting flaws. They showed up correctly when I previewed the post but I think it shows up different on my phone. It should be fixed now!

Comment

Glad you were able to fix it. Unfortunately I couldn't quite solve it.
        Sometimes you can back out of these puzzles. If you can't back out this time I hope someone else will be able to help.
        ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
        ((
        ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
        ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
        ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸...¥.¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
        .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
        Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
        FAQ and New Member Resources
        [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

Working...
        X