Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• catsandbooks
    replied
    I don't remember, but I understand your frustration. I was already doing these kind of puzzles before the game was released but I still have trouble with it every time I play. Here is a link to a spoiler, if you want to check it out:

Originally posted by LadyLinda View Post
    Originally posted by LadyLinda View Post

Leave a comment:

• MaryGensler11
    replied
    Okay, it's just frustrating because I have checked it and rechecked it multiple times and nothing is seeming to work. When it is correct do the x's go away that were already placed on the board?

Leave a comment:

• catsandbooks
    replied
    You are doing everything right. It is just hard because the puzzle is so big; just one wrong square will keep the game from moving forward.

Leave a comment:

• MaryGensler11
    started a topic Secret Bath "Grid"-Jr Detective

Secret Bath "Grid"-Jr Detective

I've been following the guide for this game and the only thing left on my checklist is "figure out what to do with the big grid in the secret bath". I have both pieces of paper with the numbers and have tried to complete the puzzle multiple times following the guide picture as well as counting the numbers on the paper but nothing is triggering the completion of the puzzle. Is there anything else I need to do before it will work? I don't have any other conversations left with anyone either.
Working...
X