Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• grid bath

can somebody take me step by step on the grid bath
    greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world Images are not allowed on the boards.

Images are not allowed on the boards.

Have you located the two sets of numbers yet? Based on those papers, you'll need to determine which squares to fill in and which ones to cross out with Xs (the Xs are optional, I believe, but might make it easier to keep track of which squares you've figured out).

The trick to starting is to find the clue (row or column of numbers) that has the highest number. For instance, if you're playing on Junior Detective, try starting with the first and last columns (with 8 and 15 in the first, 5 and 15 in the last as the groups to fill in), and the column with 16, 1, 2, 1. You can fill in a lot of blocks in those three rows right off the bat. Alternatively, if you are playing on Senior Detective, try starting with the second to last row (with a group of 21 and a group of 2 squares to fill). I found working with filled in squares closest to the edges also quite helpful.

If you need help understanding how the puzzle works, Rentaro's puzzle book explains how to solve nonograms.
    Olallie

Cassidy Jones:
    Well. Now that people seem to be all done slinging mud at me,
    I think I'll go take a bath in some.

-- Resorting to Danger --

Comment

ok
      greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world Images are not allowed on the boards.

Images are not allowed on the boards.

Comment

Working...
      X