Stay Tuned for Danger - Review by felicity18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stay Tuned for Danger - Review by felicity18

First of all, I just want to take this time to thank Herinteractive for re-releasing this game. I had never had the opportunity to play it because it was discontinued for so many years. Even I knew every spoiler when I played it for the first time it really didn't take away any of my enjoyment of the game.

I am so glad that now I had the chance to play it for the first time. Its only now that I can honestly say that I have played EVERY Nancy Drew game. I really enjoyed playing this game.

The characters intrigued me a lot during my gameplay. Dwayne Powers was an intriguing character and interesting in getting to know. Lillian Weiss was always mean to Nancy but I'm glad that we got to see more than just her angry side. Mattie Jensen was a great character and I really liked her. Rick Arlen was a layered character as well.

I really enjoyed getting to know Millie, but I really didn't like how short our time with was in the game. I just that we could have talk to her more. I also would have liked to get to know Ralph the security guard a lot better too. I feel as though Ralph and Millie were throw away characters. They came and went to fast for me. I also really didn't like the end puzzle because it was randomized and there was loud noises going on in the room which made the puzzle hard to do.

All in all I'm really happy that I was finally able to play this game after all this time. So thank you again to Herinteractive for making it possible for everyone to play this game.

So I give Stay Tuned for Danger an 8 out of 10.

felicity18

Thanks for the review! It's good to see one of these on here. I haven't played this game yet. There are a couple I still need to play and this is one of them. Thanks!
    ...................................•*¨¯¨*•.•*¨¯¨*•..........
    ...................`•.,¸_¸,.•´.....*•-•´`•-•*.....´•.,,_¸,.•`
    .•*¨¯¨*•................................................... ...........•*¨¯¨*•.
    (.....*•-•´.¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.....GoNancyDrew AKA LJ.....¸.•*¨¯¨*•.`•-•*......)
    `•.,¸_¸,.•´................) ........................(...............´•.,,_¸,.•`
    ..................•.,¸_¸,.•´...........................`•.,¸_¸,.•
    ..................................•*¨¯¨*•.•*¨¯¨*•.
    .................................(....*•-•´`•-•*......)..........
    ............................´•.,,_¸,.•`´•.,,_¸,.`
    ............................................©ac

Comment

Working...
    X