Beginning ):

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beginning ):

I just started the game and went through Mattie's dressing room at the studio and she said to come see her on set but its always "on air". I can't talk to anybody because Lillian isn't in her office and the cast is on set. What do I do?
    "For I know the plans I have for you," Declares the Lord, "Plans to prosper you, and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." - Jeremiah 29:11 <3 (favorite verse (; )

"You make beautiful things, You make beautiful things out of the dust. And you make beautiful things, you make beautiful things out of us <3"

"Well, it seems to me that the best relationships--the ones that last-- are frequently the ones that are rooted in friendship. You know, one day you look at the person and you see something more than you did the night before. Like a switch has been flicked somewhere. And the person who was just a friend is...suddenly the only person you can ever imagine yourself with." <3

Have you tried checking out the prop room? Did you snoop around Mattie's apartment and dressing room?

Comment

Everytime I try to go in the prop room the lady says I need to get permission to come in from Lillian- who is never in her office. Also I think I found everything I need to snoop in at Mattie's apartment and dressing room.
      "For I know the plans I have for you," Declares the Lord, "Plans to prosper you, and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." - Jeremiah 29:11 <3 (favorite verse (; )

"You make beautiful things, You make beautiful things out of the dust. And you make beautiful things, you make beautiful things out of us <3"

"Well, it seems to me that the best relationships--the ones that last-- are frequently the ones that are rooted in friendship. You know, one day you look at the person and you see something more than you did the night before. Like a switch has been flicked somewhere. And the person who was just a friend is...suddenly the only person you can ever imagine yourself with." <3

Comment

I am not sure about this, but have you tried talking to Rick in his dressing room?
        ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
        ((
        ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
        ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
        ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸...¥.¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
        .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
        Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
        FAQ and New Member Resources
        [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

He's not in there.

Comment

Not sure about this either, but will they let you go on the set even though it says, "On Air?"
            .*¯)
            ...*
            .(...I have been crucified with Christ.
            ..*._.*....It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me.
            ..........And the life I now live in the flesh.........
            .................... I live by faith in the Son of God,
            ............who loved me and gave himself for me.
            ...............................-Gal. 2:20

Comment

I figured it out! For some reason when I used my card on the card slider on the set door it wouldn't work before and Nancy would tell me she needed to find something to work it. Now all of a sudden it works? How strange.

Comment

Originally posted by poodlepartygurl View Post
                I figured it out! For some reason when I used my card on the card slider on the set door it wouldn't work before and Nancy would tell me she needed to find something to work it. Now all of a sudden it works? How strange.
                Oh, ok. This is something important to help with this entire game. Because it was created so long ago, it is temperamental. In this case, you have to slide the card slightly to the side to get it to work, not exactly on the slot. And this same kind of thing will come up again in the game.
                ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
                ((
                ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
                ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
                ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸...¥.¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
                .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
                Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
                FAQ and New Member Resources
                [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

Working...
                X