Paper Puzzle in Mattie's Dressing Room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paper Puzzle in Mattie's Dressing Room

I know it's not needed to finish the game but I really want to know what it says and I can't figure it out. Can someone please give me a spoiler for what it says?
    "Dear friend, here we are again, pretending to understand how you think your world is ending, sending signals and red flags in waves, it's hard to tell the difference between blood and water these days. I pray that one day you see, the only difference between life and dying, is one is trying, that's all we're gonna do. So try to love me and I'll try to save you."

Here you go.
    Originally posted by hedgie
    sorry that it has to work out like this -- but there is no choice at the moment. You must trust me on this. We both know what needs to be done, and I am taking the steps, however drastic, to see that it is finished as we discussed -- I just need your support. When all this blows over and everything calms down,we can be together.
    Julesy
    Happy 91st Birthday,
    Nancy Drew!

Nancy Drew was born when The Secret of the Old Clock was published on April 28, 1930!

Comment

thank you so much!
      "Dear friend, here we are again, pretending to understand how you think your world is ending, sending signals and red flags in waves, it's hard to tell the difference between blood and water these days. I pray that one day you see, the only difference between life and dying, is one is trying, that's all we're gonna do. So try to love me and I'll try to save you."

Comment

Working...
      X