Final Puzzle-- Master Detective

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final Puzzle-- Master Detective

I am replaying the entire series in preperation for MED. Usually I play on Senior but this time I chose Master Detective and I can't seem to get past the final puzzle.

It doesn't seem we have even a full minute to complete it and I've been caught by the culprit ten plus times now. Any suggestions?
    He would be hard to chase,………¸+*¨¯¨*+¸
    But good to catch.'………………'·-·*……))
    And he could change the world….…..¸¸+*¨¯¯¨*+¸¸
    With his hands behind his back....'¸+´´…¸-»……))
    ……………...………………((….…'+.,¸_¸.+'
    ……..….¸+*¨¯¨*+¸……..¸.+*´¨¯¨*+¸
    …..……((…'..*·--·'….¸+´…..…*·--·'
    ……..….``+.,¸__¸,.+´

Yeah, I had trouble with this one the last time I played, as well. Unfortunately, this is a random puzzle that changes every time, so there are no spoilers available. I'd suggest just keeping at it; work as quickly as you can, and you should eventually be able to solve the puzzle. It's difficult, but not impossible. Try saving right before the puzzle part itself, and reloading from that point instead of the second chance. Maybe changing things up will help you get an advantage. That's all the advice I can think of right now, but I hope you solve it soon! ;)
    Last edited by LOSTforever23; May 1, 2014, 12:59 PM.
    Desperation.

[October 9 2017.] I need to read & write more, and stop listening to so many sad songs. :P LOVE YOU ALL. <3

Comment

Thanks it's just kind of giving me a bit of a headache what with the culprit's monologue over and over and the
      fire alarm and the beeping sounds the buttons make.
      Yet, I find I can't concentrate if I mute the sound altogether because the music helps me lol.

I knew Junior and Senior had no strategy but given the time limit is so short on Master I thought there might have been a strategy some would use to their advantage.
      He would be hard to chase,………¸+*¨¯¨*+¸
      But good to catch.'………………'·-·*……))
      And he could change the world….…..¸¸+*¨¯¯¨*+¸¸
      With his hands behind his back....'¸+´´…¸-»……))
      ……………...………………((….…'+.,¸_¸.+'
      ……..….¸+*¨¯¨*+¸……..¸.+*´¨¯¨*+¸
      …..……((…'..*·--·'….¸+´…..…*·--·'
      ……..….``+.,¸__¸,.+´

Comment

Well, I have no idea if this would work, but you could try
        saving your game right before you start the button puzzle. That way, maybe you could at least get the first half or so of the sequence figured out, and then when you run out of time just reload your game? You'd then have some of the sequence already memorized, and more time to sort out the rest. Not to mention the fact that you could skip all that annoying beginning stuff. I'm thinking that might reset the button order on the puzzle, but it could be worth a try.

That's all I've got, unfortunately. Random puzzles get on my nerves sometimes; they never have clear answers.
        Last edited by LOSTforever23; May 1, 2014, 01:15 PM.
        Desperation.

[October 9 2017.] I need to read & write more, and stop listening to so many sad songs. :P LOVE YOU ALL. <3

Comment

Working...
        X