Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can't get levers to move to open trap door.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't get levers to move to open trap door.

I got stuck found a walkthrough online to see if I was doing it correctly. Can't get middle lever to move to open the trap door. Have tried calling George, Bess and Ned for help and am totally stuck. Tried talking to all of the other characters to try to get more clues and am totally stuck. Any ideas?

Originally posted by aparker64 View Post
    I got stuck found a walkthrough online to see if I was doing it correctly. Can't get middle lever to move to open the trap door. Have tried calling George, Bess and Ned for help and am totally stuck. Tried talking to all of the other characters to try to get more clues and am totally stuck. Any ideas?
    First, just to check, you have turned on the power for the levers, right? I don't have a spoiler, but often you need to move one lever to get another one to move. I remember it was pretty easy once I turned on the power and could see the diagram in the back of the box.
    ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
    ((
    ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
    ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
    ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸...¥.¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
    .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
    Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
    FAQ and New Member Resources
    [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

Still stuck

Still not working. Tried using the oil can just in case that was the problem. Tried pushing the power button still doesn't work. Any other ideas?
      Last edited by aparker64; June 22, 2014, 11:35 AM. Reason: I misspelled something

Comment

Is the light on so you can see where the levers need to be? And like catsandbooks said, some levers only move when a different lever is in a specific spot, so you have to manipulate them in the right way.
        To the message boards: When I think of this place, I think of the many wonderful memories and friends that I made here as a young teen (some of which I have to this day!). I would just like to say thank you to everyone who made this place special and added so much joy to my life. From alternate endings, to entertaining message board games, to picking through the details of every game, to being so excited when a new game was released, to speculating if MID would ever come out, and of course to the time where so many of us sleuthed every inch of CRE to find that darn (fake) easter egg , I have had so much fun here and made so many memories. The boards may be all but dead but I will forever cherish this place, even if I never return to it. Thank you to you all

My threads:

R4JC!!
        Olivia Trey Penelope

Comment

Working...
        X