Tape recorder issues.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tape recorder issues.

I went to Rick's dressing room and found the tape recorder and the "nice" threats.
    The audio was jumbled on the playing tape so, I undid the screen to uncover the speaker. And, ta dah!
    Now, I find there's a bomb. I don't know how to stop if from detonating. It seems you have to cut the wires. But how do you know the correct order?

Any tips?
    Time, mystical time
    Cutting me open then healing me fine

` * · . , ¸ _ ¸,.·´))´ ¨ ¯ ¨ ` ·›

You want to clip the wires in the order Yellow, Red, Orange, Blue. I'm not exactly sure though how you figure that out other than trial and error.
    if i find in myself desires which
    nothing in this world can satisfy,
    the only logical explanation is that
    i was made for another WORLD.
    Quote by C.S. Lewis; art by zizi ♥

might not be on that much anymore...

Comment

Thanks for the reply, but I didn't really want a spoiler. Are you sure there's nothing on set or in Rick's dressing room that could help me out? :)
      Time, mystical time

Comment

I believe there might be something in Dwayne's office on his desk that explains it, but I'm not 100% sure.
        if i find in myself desires which
        nothing in this world can satisfy,
        the only logical explanation is that
        i was made for another WORLD.
        Quote by C.S. Lewis; art by zizi ♥

might not be on that much anymore...

Comment

I believe I have a different solution. You may want to try this if the solution already given does not work.

To answer your question, there is something in Mattie's room that gives a nudge toward this.
          Flip through the script on the footrest in the middle of the room. On each page something is underlined or circled in different colors. The order you see them in is the order to snip the wires
          To the message boards: When I think of this place, I think of the many wonderful memories and friends that I made here as a young teen (some of which I have to this day!). I would just like to say thank you to everyone who made this place special and added so much joy to my life. From alternate endings, to entertaining message board games, to picking through the details of every game, to being so excited when a new game was released, to speculating if MID would ever come out, and of course to the time where so many of us sleuthed every inch of CRE to find that darn (fake) easter egg , I have had so much fun here and made so many memories. The boards may be all but dead but I will forever cherish this place, even if I never return to it. Thank you to you all

My threads:

R4JC!!
          Olivia Trey Penelope

Comment

Thank you, I managed to get it!
            Time, mystical time

Comment

Working...
            X