tape recorder in control room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tape recorder in control room

i am having problems with decoding this tape from the bomb person. spoilers are welcome!!!

The controls don't really matter because you will not be able to clearly hear the tape. Just play around with the controls a bit and observe (listen) to what you can.

Julesy
    Happy 91st Birthday,
    Nancy Drew!

Nancy Drew was born when The Secret of the Old Clock was published on April 28, 1930!

Comment

is there not a specific place where i have to put the frequencies and the volume at??

Comment

Originally posted by Julielishea View Post
        is there not a specific place where i have to put the frequencies and the volume at??
        No, there isn't. The important thing for the game is that you try; if you listen carefully you will hear a clue, but it isn't necessary to the game that you understand the clue or even hit the right levers.
        ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
        ((
        ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
        ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
        ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸...¥.¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
        .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
        Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
        FAQ and New Member Resources
        [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

ok awesome. another question im stuck with this owen person and i know that i am supposed to print off info in lillians office how. i have seen both ricks and owens entries. nancy commented but now i cant do anything and no the pack hasnt came nor the call.

Comment

ok awesome. another question im stuck with this owen person and i know that i am supposed to print off info in lillians office how. i have seen both ricks and owens entries. nancy commented but now i cant do anything and no the pack hasnt came nor the call.
            I don't remember this part clearly, but you should be able to find a printer icon on Lillian's computer, I think. Did you actually find Owen's ID number?
            ((
            Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
            [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

yes i found his id number and put it into the computer and looked at it. i then printed off a paper that was
              ricks id information and nancy commented that owens was the same time as ricks.
              but now i cant do anything or talk to any one.

am i supposed to do something with the floppy disc that i found??
              Last edited by catsandbooks; September 19, 2015, 04:46 PM.

Comment

yes i found his id number and put it into the computer and looked at it. i then printed off a paper that was
                ricks id information and nancy commented that owens was the same time as ricks.
                but now i cant do anything or talk to any one.

am i supposed to do something with the floppy disc that i found??
                No, just seeing it is enough.

Did you find a security tape and watch it? Have you asked everyone about Owen?
                ((

Comment

yes i have done everything that i have supposed to have done.

Comment

Working...
                  X