Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Julielishea
    replied
    yes i have done everything that i have supposed to have done.

Leave a comment:

• catsandbooks
    replied
    Originally posted by Julielishea View Post
    yes i found his id number and put it into the computer and looked at it. i then printed off a paper that was
    ricks id information and nancy commented that owens was the same time as ricks.
    but now i cant do anything or talk to any one.

am i supposed to do something with the floppy disc that i found??
    No, just seeing it is enough.

Did you find a security tape and watch it? Have you asked everyone about Owen?

Leave a comment:

• Julielishea
    replied
    yes i found his id number and put it into the computer and looked at it. i then printed off a paper that was
    ricks id information and nancy commented that owens was the same time as ricks.
    but now i cant do anything or talk to any one.

am i supposed to do something with the floppy disc that i found??
    Last edited by catsandbooks; September 19, 2015, 05:46 PM.

Leave a comment:

• catsandbooks
    replied
    ok awesome. another question im stuck with this owen person and i know that i am supposed to print off info in lillians office how. i have seen both ricks and owens entries. nancy commented but now i cant do anything and no the pack hasnt came nor the call.
    I don't remember this part clearly, but you should be able to find a printer icon on Lillian's computer, I think. Did you actually find Owen's ID number?

Leave a comment:

• Julielishea
    replied
    ok awesome. another question im stuck with this owen person and i know that i am supposed to print off info in lillians office how. i have seen both ricks and owens entries. nancy commented but now i cant do anything and no the pack hasnt came nor the call.

Leave a comment:

• catsandbooks
    replied
    is there not a specific place where i have to put the frequencies and the volume at??
    No, there isn't. The important thing for the game is that you try; if you listen carefully you will hear a clue, but it isn't necessary to the game that you understand the clue or even hit the right levers.

Leave a comment:

• Julielishea
    replied
    is there not a specific place where i have to put the frequencies and the volume at??

Leave a comment:

• hedgie
    replied
    The controls don't really matter because you will not be able to clearly hear the tape. Just play around with the controls a bit and observe (listen) to what you can.

Julesy

Leave a comment:

• Julielishea
    started a topic tape recorder in control room

tape recorder in control room

i am having problems with decoding this tape from the bomb person. spoilers are welcome!!!
Working...
X