This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forgot To Grab Wire Cutters

Hi - So I'm ready to difuse the cassette bomb, but I forgot to grab the wire cutters... But crazy person won't let me back in... Is there something else I can use or how do I get back into
    the prop room?
    Or do I need to start over haha. Thanks!
    "Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you." -Matthew 7:7

Jeopardy! ND Style! R1 R3 Play my game! Name That ND Animal! A PBM Game

Originally posted by Scheherazade View Post
    Hi - So I'm ready to difuse the cassette bomb, but I forgot to grab the wire cutters... But crazy person won't let me back in... Is there something else I can use or how do I get back into
    the prop room?
    Or do I need to start over haha. Thanks!
    Did you pick up a door knob earlier?
    ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
    ((
    ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
    ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
    ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸...¥.¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
    .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
    Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
    FAQ and New Member Resources
    [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

Yes, I did get that... Not sure how that will help me now though since I can't yet get inside the secret way (unless again I'm missing something)...?
      "Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you." -Matthew 7:7

Comment

Wait until night. The doorknob will help you get back in.
        ..·*¨¯¨*·¸ I think I'll try defying gravity
        (.....*·-·`.........¸.·*¨¯¨*·¸ And you can't
        .` · . ¸ _ ¸ . · `...¸.·».....) pull me down.
        ......................`·.¸_¸.·` - × - × - × - × -
        ...........................(..........¸·*¨¯¨*·¸
        ...................©dg12 `·.,¸¸,.·` ....*·-·`

Comment

Originally posted by Scheherazade View Post
          Yes, I did get that... Not sure how that will help me now though since I can't yet get inside the secret way (unless again I'm missing something)...?
          Hang around the studio until after 6 PM.
          ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
          ((
          ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
          ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
          ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸...¥.¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
          .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
          Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
          FAQ and New Member Resources
          [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

Oh I gotcha okay thanks!

Comment

I have the same problem. Could it be programming error?

Forgot taking wire cutters and 3d glasses. How to get into any of these rooms again? Rick in not answering and old woman is not allowing me. I also didn't get any code to the door locks. Last thing I did is got to opposite side of prop room using that key and turning on motor and electricity and found some cassete which cant go into my tv. even that i did ellegaly by reading walkthrough code for studio door. but event with receiving letter or seeing bomb is not happening. Was once in Ricks room was once in prop room and once with agent. I tried everything! Are you sure that staying after 6 pm will work? I think I tried or was it 5.59 pm and it didnt work.... Should I try again? don't make me reinstall this game uselessly. still have the save file tough
              Last edited by hedgie; August 18, 2016, 11:37 AM. Reason: Mod's Note: Please do not post your question on another member's thread. Please create your own thread to ask your question about game play.

Comment

Originally posted by nijazxp View Post
                Forgot taking wire cutters and 3d glasses. How to get into any of these rooms again? Rick in not answering and old woman is not allowing me. I also didn't get any code to the door locks. Last thing I did is got to opposite side of prop room using that key and turning on motor and electricity and found some cassete which cant go into my tv. even that i did ellegaly by reading walkthrough code for studio door. but event with receiving letter or seeing bomb is not happening. Was once in Ricks room was once in prop room and once with agent. I tried everything! Are you sure that staying after 6 pm will work? I think I tried or was it 5.59 pm and it didnt work.... Should I try again? don't make me reinstall this game uselessly. still have the save file tough
                Try again. If you stay at the studio until nighttime, you should be able to get back in.
                ..........· Detective.Drew..........
                ¸.-•-.¸ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .¸.-•-.¸
                ¸·´¨¯¨( . «-·' ¸.-·•·-.¸ . . ¸.-·•·-.¸ '·-» . )¨¯¨´·¸
                `•·-·•´. ¸.-» . ) ¸.-·•·-.¸ ( . «-., .`•·-·•´
                '•·-·•´ (. ....... .) `•·-·•'
                . .«´
                Thank you, Allie-Oops!

Comment

Working...
                X