Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Magnifying glass is red but nothing to pick up??!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magnifying glass is red but nothing to pick up??!

I'm in the prop room & if you've played this game I'm sure you know there's a lot of stuff in that room! However, every time I go up close to something the magnifying glass turns red, then goes away as if there is nothing to pick up. Why did it turn red in the first place if there's nothing to look at and/or pick up? Is this happening/happened to any one else? It's bizarre. I don't remember this happening in any other game...
    SCK, STFD, MHM, TRT, FIN, DOG, CAR, DDI, SHA, CUR,CRE, HAU, SAW, TOT
    Also played & finished, ICE, CRY. CLK & TRN

Hmm.. it's been a while since I've played this game, but are you maybe just supposed to look at something and notice it, but not supposed to pick it up? I'm not quite sure, I'm sorry if that wasn't much help.

Comment

I mean, that definitely makes more sense than what I was thinking which was that the game is bad. Haha. I bought it from a goodwill & thought maybe it was a glitch? But I think you're right. I just got frustrated cuz I also thought I was missing something I was supposed to pick up. Thanks for responding!
      SCK, STFD, MHM, TRT, FIN, DOG, CAR, DDI, SHA, CUR,CRE, HAU, SAW, TOT
      Also played & finished, ICE, CRY. CLK & TRN

Comment

Originally posted by here2seetheshow View Post
        I'm in the prop room & if you've played this game I'm sure you know there's a lot of stuff in that room! However, every time I go up close to something the magnifying glass turns red, then goes away as if there is nothing to pick up. Why did it turn red in the first place if there's nothing to look at and/or pick up? Is this happening/happened to any one else? It's bizarre. I don't remember this happening in any other game...
        That's just how this game is. There are a number of items in the prop room that you just look at. Since this is only the second game, I guess they tried it and decided they didn't like it.
        ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
        ((
        ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
        ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
        ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸...¥.¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
        .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
        Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
        FAQ and New Member Resources
        [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

Working...
        X