• Show
Clear All

• WTemptation
    replied
    Thank you! I defused the bomb!

Leave a comment:

• Ndfan1234
    replied
    Yes, those. The wires you should be cutting are on the left side of the bomb. The only way you know what order to cut them is to either guess and check or look for some hints found in
    Mattie's script that's on the ottoman in her dressing room.

Leave a comment:

• WTemptation
    replied
    The
    pliers that were under that map
    ? Yes but when I try to cut any of the wires, nothing happens. The cursor isn't turning red at all.

Leave a comment:

• Ndfan1234
    replied
    Originally posted by WTemptation View Post
    Found it but the game isn't letting me cut any of the wires. I keep getting blown up when the timer runs out.
    Did you pick up the
    wire cutters
    in the prop room?

Leave a comment:

• WTemptation
    replied
    Found it but the game isn't letting me cut any of the wires. I keep getting blown up when the timer runs out.

Leave a comment:

• MrsSleuth
    replied
    Exam everything carefully. The bomb is in something that someone left there for you (or Rick) to find.

Leave a comment:

• WTemptation
    replied
    Okay, I found the package and watched the tape. Now I'm trapped in Rick's dressing room trying to find the bomb but I'm having trouble. Can you give me a hint on where the bomb is?

Leave a comment:

• Ndfan1234
    replied
    Is that all you've grabbed from the prop room? Also, at a certain point, you'll receive a package in Mattie's front entryway, but it can sometimes be hard to notice ;) Search around there maybe :)

Leave a comment:

• WTemptation
    started a topic Don't Know What to Do Next after prop room

Don't Know What to Do Next after prop room

I've talked to everyone and I asked George what to do next and she said to talk to Rick but he's not answering when I knock on his dressing room door and I didn't write down his number so I can't call him. I talked to him once before but now he's gone. I've been into the prop room and grabbed the
    doorknob and oil can
    I've even looked at that
    hanging light that almost fell on Rick
    What do I do next?
    Last edited by catsandbooks; August 12, 2016, 12:31 PM. Reason: Title edited to be descriptive
Working...
X