Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cannot get into Rick's room (split - hedgie)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nijazxp
    replied
    Weird! I removed game and reinstalled it and started from beginning. This time I didn't pick up anything from studio and prop room and ricks room, but only had tv remote control and keys of house. Didn't touch almost anything else. And found letter and cassete and bomb in rick's room. Also it is possible to reenter prop room whenever I want even before receiving letter. While in Rick's room only after receiving letter.

Somehow that letter was too much on the bottom of the screen almost unnoticable. So either I was blind or I have to repeat the game exactly as previously to get the same problem. Also previously I wan not aware of chair. I always searched the desk where telephone is.

So problem is somehow magically solved by itself. It took me only 5 minutes from beginning of the game to that bomb. If I ever find the same problem again, I will tell you, when I have time and patience to test everything.
    Last edited by nijazxp; August 18, 2016, 10:30 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Detective.Drew
    replied
    Originally posted by nijazxp View Post
    Please I can't make any progress in game. I can't go into Ricks room because he is not answering. Same event with that main character woman appears when I enter her room she says she wants to read for tommorow. I forgot taking wire cutters and 3d glasses from prop room and ricks room. Old woman doesnt let me do anything again in prop room and i cant get into ricks room. Anything with bomb or leceiving letter didn't happen yet. talked with that agent once. was in ricks room once. was in prop room once. same event appears with woman director. tried calling everybody many times. nothing happens. I found key on clock. I dont have password to any room. Although one from walkthrough did work on studio room where i got cassete, but this is not natural way of getting it. Can I somehow get back to Ricks or prop room? I went to other side of prop room using that secret behind couch in studio. I did everything really. could this be programming error? Will you make remastered version of this game if i am correct? It is probably your error, not mine. Really this game can't be beaten up? Can I send you save file so you can fix this problem??? HEEEELLLP!!
    Again, I suggest waiting at the studio until night. You can also take the advice of previous posters and look for new packages at Mattie's apartment. That might help the game progress.

Leave a comment:

• nijazxp
    started a topic Cannot get into Rick's room (split - hedgie)

Cannot get into Rick's room (split - hedgie)

Please I can't make any progress in game. I can't go into Ricks room because he is not answering. Same event with that main character woman appears when I enter her room she says she wants to read for tommorow. I forgot taking wire cutters and 3d glasses from prop room and ricks room. Old woman doesnt let me do anything again in prop room and i cant get into ricks room. Anything with bomb or leceiving letter didn't happen yet. talked with that agent once. was in ricks room once. was in prop room once. same event appears with woman director. tried calling everybody many times. nothing happens. I found key on clock. I dont have password to any room. Although one from walkthrough did work on studio room where i got cassete, but this is not natural way of getting it. Can I somehow get back to Ricks or prop room? I went to other side of prop room using that secret behind couch in studio. I did everything really. could this be programming error? Will you make remastered version of this game if i am correct? It is probably your error, not mine. Really this game can't be beaten up? Can I send you save file so you can fix this problem??? HEEEELLLP!!
    Last edited by hedgie; August 18, 2016, 12:35 PM. Reason: Mod's Note: Please do not post your question on another member's thread. Please create your own thread to ask your question about game play.
Working...
X