Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In Lillian's room but have found nothing - stuck!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Lillian's room but have found nothing - stuck!

I have diffused the bomb and George, (Or Bess) hinted that I could get into Lillian's office, which I have, but can't find anything useful. I know that I need a login and password for the computer but can't find anything. Can anyone give me a REALLY big hint please as to what to do next? Thank you.

You can find the login
    [in the prop room]
    :)
    ~ MD12 ~

Comment

Originally posted by mdetective12 View Post
      You can find the login
      [in the prop room]
      :)
      Thanks, found the 'clue' in the book on the desk but still none the wiser! Any other hint please?

Comment

Originally posted by fenellaf View Post
        Thanks, found the 'clue' in the book on the desk but still none the wiser! Any other hint please?
        Not sure if you still needed help with finding the password or what to do with the password? You need to use the password you found in the prop room on Lillian's computer.

Julesy
        Happy 91st Birthday,
        Nancy Drew!

Nancy Drew was born when The Secret of the Old Clock was published on April 28, 1930!

Comment

Originally posted by hedgie View Post
          Not sure if you still needed help with finding the password or what to do with the password? You need to use the password you found in the prop room on Lillian's computer.

Julesy
          I still need to find the password.

Comment

[The password and the login are in the prop room, in the book on the desk at the top right corner.

~ MD12 ~

Comment

Originally posted by mdetective12 View Post
              [The password and the login are in the prop room, in the book on the desk at the top right corner.

Ah thank you so much, I would never have found that!

Comment

Working...
              X