Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In Lillian's room but have found nothing - stuck!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fenellaf
    replied
    Originally posted by mdetective12 View Post
    [The password and the login are in the prop room, in the book on the desk at the top right corner.

Ah thank you so much, I would never have found that!

Leave a comment:

• mdetective12
    replied
    [The password and the login are in the prop room, in the book on the desk at the top right corner.

Leave a comment:

• fenellaf
    replied
    Originally posted by hedgie View Post
    Not sure if you still needed help with finding the password or what to do with the password? You need to use the password you found in the prop room on Lillian's computer.

Julesy
    I still need to find the password.

Leave a comment:

• hedgie
    replied
    Originally posted by fenellaf View Post
    Thanks, found the 'clue' in the book on the desk but still none the wiser! Any other hint please?
    Not sure if you still needed help with finding the password or what to do with the password? You need to use the password you found in the prop room on Lillian's computer.

Julesy

Leave a comment:

• fenellaf
    replied
    Originally posted by mdetective12 View Post
    You can find the login
    [in the prop room]
    :)
    Thanks, found the 'clue' in the book on the desk but still none the wiser! Any other hint please?

Leave a comment:

• mdetective12
    replied
    You can find the login
    [in the prop room]
    :)

Leave a comment:

• fenellaf
    started a topic In Lillian's room but have found nothing - stuck!

In Lillian's room but have found nothing - stuck!

I have diffused the bomb and George, (Or Bess) hinted that I could get into Lillian's office, which I have, but can't find anything useful. I know that I need a login and password for the computer but can't find anything. Can anyone give me a REALLY big hint please as to what to do next? Thank you.
Working...
X