X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• catsandbooks
    replied
    Originally posted by Emerica View Post
    I don't know what to do after the bomb... here's what I have done.

Spoke to producer and asked for code for door didn't get it asked all other ?s, fixed clock, got generator key but can't turn it on (I've moved all levers to the right but they reset, I'm not sure what to do here), talked to Mattie and Rick and Lillian and Prop lady, I don't know what to do next I can't get Dwayne to answer the buzzer and his phone number doesn't work. I do not have the 3D glasses either.

Please help :( Thank you!!!!
    If you have never met Dwayne at his office, see if you can get someone else to let you in the building. The glasses are in Rick's dressing room. You need to get into the control room before you can start the generator.

Leave a comment:

• Emerica
    started a topic Don't know what to do after bomb

Don't know what to do after bomb

I don't know what to do after the bomb... here's what I have done.

Spoke to producer and asked for code for door didn't get it asked all other ?s, fixed clock, got generator key but can't turn it on (I've moved all levers to the right but they reset, I'm not sure what to do here), talked to Mattie and Rick and Lillian and Prop lady, I don't know what to do next I can't get Dwayne to answer the buzzer and his phone number doesn't work. I do not have the 3D glasses either.

Please help :( Thank you!!!!
Working...
X