Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can't find Rick

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Can't find Rick

    I hate to come back here again for help, but I got bored walking around doing nothing.
    I was told by George to look for Rick, but I can't get in his room because he's not there. I also want to look in the props room again cause I think I missed looking through a few things, but you can't get in a room without talking to someone and unless the person leaves you can't seem to get back in places which is really annoying honestly. I still haven't found a pass code for the side door but I don't even know if I need that yet or if it will even help me get back in the prop room
    But my main problem that's confusing me is I can't find Rick and I can't really seem to do anything else. I've wondered around everywhere!
    ..•¨¯¨•............................(¯¨•-»
    (...«-•´.;;;.¸•¨¯¨•¸.......;;;....).......__
    .`•…‗…•ˊ...;;....`•…‗…•ˊ`∙-∙•´...;;.)
    ...............................;.....;;......«-•´٠Signature Stoꭆy٠

    ..(\/)
    ..( ..)
    c('')('')

  • #2
    Originally posted by NDsolver<3 View Post
    I hate to come back here again for help, but I got bored walking around doing nothing.
    I was told by George to look for Rick, but I can't get in his room because he's not there. I also want to look in the props room again cause I think I missed looking through a few things, but you can't get in a room without talking to someone and unless the person leaves you can't seem to get back in places which is really annoying honestly. I still haven't found a pass code for the side door but I don't even know if I need that yet or if it will even help me get back in the prop room
    But my main problem that's confusing me is I can't find Rick and I can't really seem to do anything else. I've wondered around everywhere!
    Have you already seen the show being filmed?
    The only way to get back to the prop room after the first time is after the lady leaves at 6. Did you pick up anything when you were there before? (To kill time you could just leave the game running.)

    It sounds like you are not ready for the side door, but it wouldn't help you get back into the prop room.

    It sounds like you don't need Rick, just something in his dressing room. Can you get into it? If not, you still need an item from the prop room. (Not the item I asked about for getting back in after hours.)
    ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
    ((
    ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
    ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
    ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸...¥.¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
    .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
    Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
    FAQ and New Member Resources
    [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.


    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by catsandbooks View Post
      Have you already seen the show being filmed?
      The only way to get back to the prop room after the first time is after the lady leaves at 6. Did you pick up anything when you were there before? (To kill time you could just leave the game running.)

      It sounds like you are not ready for the side door, but it wouldn't help you get back into the prop room.

      It sounds like you don't need Rick, just something in his dressing room. Can you get into it? If not, you still need an item from the prop room. (Not the item I asked about for getting back in after hours.)
      I watched it being filmed once
      That was when the light dropped

      I can't get into his room.
      I only picked up I think one thing from the prop room which was the
      oil can

      If I need too I'll just wait around I guess and see if I can get into there after she leaves. Unless it's locked.
      ..•¨¯¨•............................(¯¨•-»
      (...«-•´.;;;.¸•¨¯¨•¸.......;;;....).......__
      .`•…‗…•ˊ...;;....`•…‗…•ˊ`∙-∙•´...;;.)
      ...............................;.....;;......«-•´٠Signature Stoꭆy٠

      ..(\/)
      ..( ..)
      c('')('')

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by NDsolver<3 View Post
        I watched it being filmed once
        That was when the light dropped

        I can't get into his room.
        I only picked up I think one thing from the prop room which was the
        oil can

        If I need too I'll just wait around I guess and see if I can get into there after she leaves. Unless it's locked.
        There might be a trick I am forgetting, but I think you will need to go back to a saved game. It will be locked and Millie
        takes the doorknob
        home with her. Since you didn't pick up an extra you won't be able to move on (unless, like I said, there is a trick I am forgetting).
        ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
        ((
        ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
        ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
        ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸...¥.¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
        .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
        Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
        FAQ and New Member Resources
        [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.


        Comment


        • #5
          I don't have another saved game sadly. This is my first time playing.

          Now that you've said that I do remember getting a
          doorknob in the box!
          ..•¨¯¨•............................(¯¨•-»
          (...«-•´.;;;.¸•¨¯¨•¸.......;;;....).......__
          .`•…‗…•ˊ...;;....`•…‗…•ˊ`∙-∙•´...;;.)
          ...............................;.....;;......«-•´٠Signature Stoꭆy٠

          ..(\/)
          ..( ..)
          c('')('')

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by NDsolver<3 View Post
            I don't have another saved game sadly. This is my first time playing.

            Now that you've said that I do remember getting a
            doorknob in the box!
            Fantastic; this is one important item that you need! Can you figure out how to get back into the prop room at night? That item will come in handy... And there are some other things in the prop room that you will definitely want to find. ;)
            6.10.16
            ¸ · ´ ¯ `·¸..8.17.16....
            {(......., · ..)}.......7.26.18..
            ... `. . ·…...………………….
            ……….……………………` · . , ¸ ¸ , . ×´ ¯ ` · ¸…..….¸ · ´ ¯ ` .
            ………………………………….…………………………….`· . _ . ·´......., · . .)}
            ………………No friendship is an accident..…………`. . ·
            -- O. Henry

            c a r d i n a l
            the skirmish isn't over yet
            part three of the ¹¹´¯`•¦εlεvεи яεgяεts¦•´¯`×.¸.» νεη trilogy

            coming soon

            Comment


            • #7
              Thank you all so much for your help!!!
              ..•¨¯¨•............................(¯¨•-»
              (...«-•´.;;;.¸•¨¯¨•¸.......;;;....).......__
              .`•…‗…•ˊ...;;....`•…‗…•ˊ`∙-∙•´...;;.)
              ...............................;.....;;......«-•´٠Signature Stoꭆy٠

              ..(\/)
              ..( ..)
              c('')('')

              Comment

              Working...
              X