Locked Closet in Studio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Locked Closet in Studio

I set the clock and I have the key for the closet next to the ladder. I cannot remember how those levers go! Where can I find a diagram for how they need to be placed?
    Any other hints welcome.
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .truedrewfan1

…........................... ,•´´¨¯¨`¤.¸ . . .Picture yourself in a boat on a river
    .....•´´¨¯¨`¤,…...…… `¨•-•*…...)) . . .With tangerine trees and marmalade skies
    .((.......*•-•´...¸.•´´¨¯¨`¤,......¸.•´ . . .Somebody calls you, you answer quite slowly
    ..``•.,¸__¸,.¤´´.............`•.•´ . . .A girl with kaleidoscope eyes
    ....................…¸.•´..) . . .Look for the girl with the sun in her eyes
    . . .....................................And she's gone

........................((_¸,.•´ . . .
    ©Tigerpaw+B_C+true

Have you gotten into the control room yet? If I'm remembering correctly you need to get in there and explore first.

Comment

Originally posted by bumblebeex3 View Post
      Have you gotten into the control room yet? If I'm remembering correctly you need to get in there and explore first.
      No, I haven't found any clues to what the code is.

…........................... ,•´´¨¯¨`¤.¸ . . .Picture yourself in a boat on a river
      .((.......*•-•´...¸.•´´¨¯¨`¤,......¸.•´ . . .Somebody calls you, you answer quite slowly

©Tigerpaw+B_C+true

Comment

You need to find a way to snoop through your suspect's dressing rooms when they aren't there. Have you been able to do that yet?

Comment

Originally posted by bumblebeex3 View Post
          You need to find a way to snoop through your suspect's dressing rooms when they aren't there. Have you been able to do that yet?
          No, not yet! I am not able to get into the studio at night.

©Tigerpaw+B_C+true

Comment

Originally posted by truedrewfan1 View Post
            No, not yet! I am not able to get into the studio at night.
            Not nighttime. What have you done so far/what has happened recently?
            ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
            ((
            ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
            ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
            ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸...¥.¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
            .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
            Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
            FAQ and New Member Resources
            [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

Working...
            X