Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you think of this game?? (NO spoilers please)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great game!

CAP was scary, fun, beautiful... I love to play this game and and it's definitely one of my favorites! I gave it a 9. I love it but I didn't give it a 10 because of some of the things that happened with Nancy and Ned. But I loved it besides that!
    I have solved these games:
    SCK1&2STFDMHMTRTFINSSHDOGCARDDISHACURCLKTRNICECRYWACTOTCAPASHDEDSPY

I am playing these games for the first time:
    DANCREHAURAN

Last updated: 2/6/2018

Comment

• 10 / 10

My Favourite Game Forever
      eunsoo, a Girl with magnifying glass

is Happiness

Comment

• 9 out of 10

The Captive Curse is a really great game. I tracked down my review from when I first played it in 2011 (determination lol) and I gave it an 8 then, but I'm giving it a 9 now. I really liked the setting, the story line was solid and the difficulty level was perfect - I was super proud of myself for beating it without looking online for help :) but, having played on Junior, I definitely utilized the Hint Hotline!

My favorite element of CAP was its characters. I didn't much care for Renate, but I loved Anja and Karl, Lukas was unique because he's one of two children in the entire series (Edit: I've not played DED, LIE, MED or SEA yet so my bad if that was a false statement), and Markus was a really stand-out phone contact. I felt like there was always something unique happening in this game, and I thought it was a nice touch that the characters would say things like, "Didn't we JUST finish talking?" because it made game play feel more realistic!

I would probably have given it a ten, but Renate just really bothered me and I am super bad at navigating through forests and tunnels.

Comment

• I give it a 9 because it was all night time and you could not go outside castle and you could not talk to the tourists staying at castle. Other than that it was a good game.
          Currently playing VEN
          Favorite ND games DOG AND CUR
          I could use a little space, Nancy.

I have a space bubble here, you're violating it!

Comment

• I'm definitely late to the party, but I gave it at 6.
            Too many unanswered questions at the end, especially around the girls and Renate
            The board games were tedious to me
            I wanted to explore more of Germany and not have it be night time. I'll echo other reviewers on here - I like when there is a map!
            The culprit's motive was weak to me and didn't really make sense.

It's not the WORST game I've played, but it definitely wasn't my favorite.
            CatyCat095
            ......,-~-,.......,-~~~~-,..../\../\
            (\.../ ,-, \....,'........', /..~~..\
            .\'-' /
            ...\ \../....._......#..<0 0> \
            ..'--'.....\ \/.....' '.....# =..Y..=/
            ............\...../ \...\...`#-..!.-'
            .............\...\...\...`\ \\
            ..............). />. /.....\ \\
            ............./ /`/ /`__.....\ \\__
            ....jgs+©...(____)))_))).....\__)))

Comment