which game was best?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• which game was best?

So I want to buy a nancy drew game tonight, but I dont know which of these three was the best: CAP, the new mummy one, or the deadly device...can someone please tell me which one you would reccomend?? thanks! reps!
    One time I want Nancy to say "It's Unlocked!!!!" If you want that to happen too, copy and past this on to your singnature!!

softball's my name, winning is my game....
    Minnesota Moose!

"Me without you is like a shoe without laces, and nerd without braces, and a
    sentencewithoutspaces"

SOFTBALL:
    Obsessed........It's what the lazy call the dedicated.

Out of those three, I would personally reccomend The Deadly Device, the newest game. I didn't enjoy CAP very much, myself, and Tomb of the Lost Queen got a lot of negative reviews. DED, however, has had a mostly positive response, and I think it was probably the most fun out of the three, personally. I hope you enjoy whatever game you decide to buy! :)
    These boards and the people on them brought me a lot of joy when I was younger. I will always be grateful for that. Thank you! My friends, I love and miss you all! ~HeidiJoy

COMPLETED AT LAST!!!!
    I NEED YA
    A TMB AE
    THE FINAL CHAPTER posted 1/18/2021! Click here to check it out!

Comment

Okay, thanks so much, I will probably go with the deadly device then! do you know if its relatively long? cause thats also something I want...
      One time I want Nancy to say "It's Unlocked!!!!" If you want that to happen too, copy and past this on to your singnature!!

softball's my name, winning is my game....
      Minnesota Moose!

"Me without you is like a shoe without laces, and nerd without braces, and a
      sentencewithoutspaces"

SOFTBALL:
      Obsessed........It's what the lazy call the dedicated.

Comment

Yep, they're all pretty long. That one took me the longest to solve though. :)
        These boards and the people on them brought me a lot of joy when I was younger. I will always be grateful for that. Thank you! My friends, I love and miss you all! ~HeidiJoy

COMPLETED AT LAST!!!!
        I NEED YA
        A TMB AE
        THE FINAL CHAPTER posted 1/18/2021! Click here to check it out!

Comment

Its kinda short, but CAP is a LOT more fun and CAP is longer with more talking to the characters and more snooping. Oh btw DONT get TMB!! Worst game ever!
          And all I loved, I loved alone.

Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

Working...
          X