Color Coded Entries / Karls Room / Dungeon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Color Coded Entries / Karls Room / Dungeon

1) Figure out what the color coded entries mean is an item on my to do list but I am unsure of what I am supposed to do?

2) It say's I'm supposed to get Karl out of his room to see if hes hiding anything. I've done this multiple times and searched the entire room and it wont let me check that box off.

3) A Hint on the Dungeon Relief that I am supposed to find on my to list

I've have been stuck on these three things for a long time.
    I Love Nancy Drew

Try this thread for some of your answers - particularly the last item:
    http://community.herinteractive.com/...Dungeon+Relief

Comment

Originally posted by NancyDrewRocks1 View Post
      1) Figure out what the color coded entries mean is an item on my to do list but I am unsure of what I am supposed to do?

2) It say's I'm supposed to get Karl out of his room to see if hes hiding anything. I've done this multiple times and searched the entire room and it wont let me check that box off.

3) A Hint on the Dungeon Relief that I am supposed to find on my to list

I've have been stuck on these three things for a long time.
      1) Look at the raid book.

2) You need to use the color coded entries.

3) You need to dig up something.
      ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
      ((
      ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
      ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
      ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸...¥.¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
      .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
      Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
      FAQ and New Member Resources
      [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

I have figured out the dungeon relief finally but I am totally lost on the color coded entries. I know it has to do with the colors in the raid book but I dont even understand what it is asking me to do?

What are the color coded entries it is asking about?

edit: does it have to do with the other cabinet behind Karls desk? I have tried opening it many times even when he was not in the room and it doesn't allow me to. Do I need a key or something?
        Last edited by NancyDrewRocks1; December 5, 2016, 06:56 PM.
        I Love Nancy Drew

Comment

I have figured out the dungeon relief finally but I am totally lost on the color coded entries. I know it has to do with the colors in the raid book but I dont even understand what it is asking me to do?

What are the color coded entries it is asking about?
          If you have that as an entry, I believe you must have seen them already. They are
          notations in Karl's journal in his desk.
          ((
          Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
          [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

Have you tried clicking on the scrollwork on the right-hand side of the cabinet ?

Comment

I will try clicking on the scroll work. I have already looked in the journal in Karls desk.

***merged***

I do not see any scroll work I can click on.. I am trying to look in the cabinet that is to the left side behind Karl's desk. It is the only thing I can think of that I haven't done in there. But it wont allow me to open it at all even when hes out of the room and there is no key hole.
              Last edited by catsandbooks; December 5, 2016, 07:06 PM. Reason: Merged to remove double posting spam
              I Love Nancy Drew

Comment

I will try clicking on the scroll work. I have already looked in the journal in Karls desk.

***merged***

I do not see any scroll work I can click on.. I am trying to look in the cabinet that is to the left side behind Karl's desk. It is the only thing I can think of that I haven't done in there. But it wont allow me to open it at all even when hes out of the room and there is no key hole.
                It should open when you click on it to reveal a keypad.
                ((

Comment

I've tried everything and it will not open. I'll just keep trying I guess.. maybe I'm supposed to click on a different part of the door then I am which would be silly but whatever I'll try anything at this point. Thank you for trying to help everyone.

Edit: Oh my gosh! It just opened hahaha. Right after I said that. I clicked on the way side of the door and a keypad opened. I'm so happy. That must have been the scroll work you were talking about. Thank you :)
                  I Love Nancy Drew

Comment

Working...
                  X