Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Renate's colored box

Ok i REALLY cannot figure this out.
    I have read other posts on this but I am still confused!
    I wasnt really paying attention when Nancy said what you were supposed to do. I know the color combo is random, but are there supposed to be different colors in each row? And i REALLY do not understand the 4 lights at the bottom of each row. Like I know if they turn green they are right, but why are they positioned two on top of two? when the row you are working on is one on top of the other? If someone can give me directions on what exactly I am supposed to be doing, I would appreciate it.
    ~Jackie

Peace. Love. Nancy Drew.
    ©NF

Games Played: games 1-31
    Game I'm currently playing: Trail of the Twister
    Favorite ND Game: DDI, ICE, ASH, SSH, and WAC
    Favorite ND Character: Jane Penvellyn, Brady Armstrong, Rachel Hubbard

Okay, hopefully I can explain this well enough! It's definitely a tricky puzzle, just because it's random.

Your goal is to figure out the correct color combination. Each circle will be a different color, so you need to figure out what the colors are, as well as the order of the colors. The lights at the bottom tell you if you got the correct color and/or in the correct place. If a green light goes off, you know you got one of the colors right in the right place. If a yellow light goes off, you know you have the correct color but the color is in the wrong spot.

Hopefully what I said above makes a little bit of sense! I have a strategy for this which has worked pretty well for me. I take one color and fill all four circles with that color, then press submit. If a yellow light goes off, then I know that that color is one of the ones in the correct color combo. I repeat the process for every color until I have four colors that caused the yellow light to go off. Then I put all four colors into one row and change the order of the colors until I get it right.

Does this make sense? Please let me know if you need any more clarification!

.ally.

Comment

Thank you so much! I did FINALLY figure it out. Once I understood exactly what it was I was supposed to do it was easier and made a whole lot more sense! Lol. Reps given!!
      ~Jackie

Peace. Love. Nancy Drew.
      ©NF

Games Played: games 1-31
      Game I'm currently playing: Trail of the Twister
      Favorite ND Game: DDI, ICE, ASH, SSH, and WAC
      Favorite ND Character: Jane Penvellyn, Brady Armstrong, Rachel Hubbard

Comment

Working...
      X