X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After the docoded notes

I decided the two notes in the security booth
    Got into Karl’s diary/notebook
    I know I gotta so something with colors and numbers but I’m stumped!
    I saw the painting of the girl and need to find “not a ruined version”. I opened up and read EVERYTHING! I’ve been to the dungeon and underground tunnels plenty. Spoke and called everyone.
    What in the world do I do now?

Did you find the notes hidden throughout the castle? Start with the picture of young girl. I am not quite sure where you are at at the moment. I know you have to use dictionary.
    Currently playing VEN
    Favorite ND games DOG AND CUR
    I could use a little space, Nancy.

I have a space bubble here, you're violating it!

Comment

Originally posted by Polar500011 View Post
      I decided the two notes in the security booth
      Got into Karl’s diary/notebook
      I know I gotta so something with colors and numbers but I’m stumped!
      I saw the painting of the girl and need to find “not a ruined version”. I opened up and read EVERYTHING! I’ve been to the dungeon and underground tunnels plenty. Spoke and called everyone.
      What in the world do I do now?
      I believe I have a different solution. You may want to try this if the solution already given does not work.

You asked about the colors and numbers.
      Notice how the characters are written in different colors? Use the raid book to find the card for that character, and then use the number that is that color on the card.
      For the non-ruined version, that is an item that tourists might want to buy.
      ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
      ((
      ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
      ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
      ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸...¥.¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
      .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
      Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
      FAQ and New Member Resources
      [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

Working...
      X