renate's box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• renate's box

I've been trying and trying but cannot solve the puzzle in renate's bag. The only other things on my checklist are to find proof for Karl, and find the castle dungeon. I know there's no exact spoiler for the puzzle in Renate's bag but I seriously have no idea how to solve it. Any help is appreciated!

Are you playing Junior or Senior?
    .¸·*¨¯¨*·¸when all is said and done,..
    (……«-·'….……you'll believe God is a woman
    .`·.,¸__¸,.·*¨¯¨*+¸……………………………..…¸+*¨¯¯¨*+¸
    …………¸-».'…))………………………………((……«-¸.'.`·¸
    …………'·.,¸¸,.·´`·.,¸__¸,.+*¨¯¨*+¸…………..'…`·.,¸_¸,.·'.…))
    ……………...……………¸-»..'…))-.,¸_¸,.+*¨¯¯¨*+.,¸__¸,.+´´
    ………………...…………'+.,¸¸,.·´

τ н e · m o η s τ e я - signature shop

Comment

I'm playing Junior

Comment

Is this the puzzle to move the items so she doesn't wake up?
        If so, this thread has some suggestions and a possible spoiler - I'm not sure what the detective level is but the strategy should be similar.

http://community.herinteractive.com/...=1#post7695308

For the dungeon, did you enter the well?
        ~~ LadyLinda ~~ -----
        LINKS...ND20+ Easter Eggs & Glitchs...CAP Phone Charms...ND Game Extras...TMB Phone Charms

Comment

Originally posted by emmyloo26 View Post
          I've been trying and trying but cannot solve the puzzle in renate's bag. The only other things on my checklist are to find proof for Karl, and find the castle dungeon. I know there's no exact spoiler for the puzzle in Renate's bag but I seriously have no idea how to solve it. Any help is appreciated!
          I believe I have a different solution. You may want to try this if the solution already given does not work.

Since you used "box" in the title, I'm assuming you got into the bag.
          It is random. Here are some suggestions:
          Start with putting in the same color in all four spots. Do this until you know which four colors you are working with. Then only use those four colors until you can find the correct order.
          The way to tell is the green and yellow circles at the bottom. Green means one color is correct and in the right place. Yellow means one color is correct but in the wrong place. But those dots don't tell you which color is right
          ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
          ((
          ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
          ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
          ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸...¥.¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
          .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
          Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
          FAQ and New Member Resources
          [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

Working...
          X