stuck after getting proof of monster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stuck after getting proof of monster

The only thing on my list is to explore Karl's office, which I SWEAR I have done!! I looked through the files, read everything in his desk, don't know what else there is to do. I've spent forever clicking around in his office but haven't found anything else.

I just took the picture of the monster and showed it to Karl, then found Renata's scarf and gave it back. Now nobody will talk to me and I can't figure out what to do!!

***merged***

OH, and I also found and decoded the third enigma message. Still stuck, think I have to find something else in Karl's office. I did the card scales at the beginning of the game so its not that.
    Last edited by catsandbooks; May 26, 2019, 10:35 AM. Reason: Merged to remove double posting spam

Originally posted by Cbnancyd View Post
    The only thing on my list is to explore Karl's office, which I SWEAR I have done!! I looked through the files, read everything in his desk, don't know what else there is to do. I've spent forever clicking around in his office but haven't found anything else.

I just took the picture of the monster and showed it to Karl, then found Renata's scarf and gave it back. Now nobody will talk to me and I can't figure out what to do!!

***merged***

OH, and I also found and decoded the third enigma message. Still stuck, think I have to find something else in Karl's office. I did the card scales at the beginning of the game so its not that.
    Do you have the five pages and the postcard?
    ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
    ((
    ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
    ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
    ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸...¥.¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
    .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
    Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
    FAQ and New Member Resources
    [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

Working...
    X