Glass Tile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glass Tile

So I haven't played this game in a few months and have recently picked it back up and am rather confused. I am trying to solve the glass tile puzzle. On my checklist, it says the finding the tile is completed. However, it is not in my inventory and only 8 show up when I go to solve the puzzle. Does anyone have any clue what may be going on?
    everyone says that love hurts. . . . . . . .
    but that's not true. loneliness hurts. r e j e c t i o n h u r t s. losing someone hurts.
    everyone confuses these things. but in reality, love is the only thing in this world
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . that covers up all the pain & makes us feel wonderful again.

There were two tiles you needed to find. Is it possible you only found one?
    ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
    ((
    ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
    ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
    ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸...¥.¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
    .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
    Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
    FAQ and New Member Resources
    [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

Yes most likely! Thank you
      everyone says that love hurts. . . . . . . .
      but that's not true. loneliness hurts. r e j e c t i o n h u r t s. losing someone hurts.
      everyone confuses these things. but in reality, love is the only thing in this world
      . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . that covers up all the pain & makes us feel wonderful again.

Comment

Working...
      X