Stuck in furnace room.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuck in furnace room.

I tried to take the tongs to open a passage door but it's not working. Am I supposed to do something else first. Spoilers welcomed.
    God bless you all. May he cause his face to shine on you and bring you great peace.

Are you saying you can't get the tongs, or can't open the door? Does Nancy know about the dungeon yet? Have you
    seen Renate's map?
    ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
    ((
    ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
    ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
    ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸... .¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
    .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
    Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
    FAQ and New Member Resources
    [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

The door inside the passage won't open with the tongs. No I haven't seen Renate's map yet.. How do I get it?
      Last edited by Disney fan; August 5, 2020, 01:30 PM.
      God bless you all. May he cause his face to shine on you and bring you great peace.

Comment

You need to put her to sleep and search her bag.
        ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
        ((
        ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
        ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
        ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸... .¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
        .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
        Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
        FAQ and New Member Resources
        [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

Working...
        X