Location of third decoding paper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Location of third decoding paper

So I already found and decoded the sun paper and the bat paper. I'm at a point in the game where I've checked everything off of my to do list and talked to everyone, so I'm stuck. I'm thinking I need to find a third piece of paper to decode in order to move forward, but I've looked all over and can't seem to find it anywhere. Spoilers please?

You will not find it until you get proof of the monster. Could you tell us what you have done recently?
    ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
    ((
    ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
    ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
    ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸...¥.¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
    .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
    Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
    FAQ and New Member Resources
    [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

Originally posted by catsandbooks View Post
      You will not find it until you get proof of the monster. Could you tell us what you have done recently?
      I'm at the point where I've just shown Karl the photo of the monster. I also saw Anja going into the woods on the security camera but didn't have the option to ask her about it. The other two papers I have decoded and I bought that postcard from the giftshop that I needed as well.

Comment

Go back to where you took the photo and look around!
        ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
        ((
        ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
        ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
        ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸...¥.¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
        .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
        Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
        FAQ and New Member Resources
        [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

Got it, thank you!!

Comment

Working...
          X