Karl's desk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Karl's desk

I coded the papers for the day planner and have the combination but it won't open what am I doing wrong?
    God bless you all. May he cause his face to shine on you and bring you great peace.

That is really hard to say without knowing more details. Could you give us the code you are using in a spoiler? Also, what is "it?" Maybe you are using the code on the wrong item?
    ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
    ((
    ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
    ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
    ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸...¥.¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
    .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
    Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
    FAQ and New Member Resources
    [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

When I open Karl's drawer there is something that kind of looks like a video. After I coded the papers with the sun moon comet bat castle and knight one of the messages was about the combination to his day planner. Can anyone show me how to make a spoiler?
      Last edited by Disney fan; December 6, 2020, 01:01 PM.
      God bless you all. May he cause his face to shine on you and bring you great peace.

Comment

The directions for spoiler code are at the top of every board.
        [spoiler] Put your spoiler here! [/spoiler]

The day planner is a notebook; it doesn't look anything like a video. When you click on it you should see a lock needing a code.
        ((
        Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
        [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

I think I need to remove the shop sticker from the postcard of the Freiherr's Daughter I've tried but can't seem to.
          Last edited by Disney fan; December 7, 2020, 05:48 PM.

Comment

You will eventually, but not until certain things have happened. Did you get into the journal?
            ((

Comment

Which journal?

Comment

Sorry...the day planner; from your original post.
                ((

Comment

Thank You very much I found it. I also found out how to
                  remove the sticker off the post card and see the EN

Comment

Working...
                  X