Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ℂRE Review

Hope you enjoy!

Plot: You, as Nancy Drew, go to Hawaii to serve as a research assistant to Dr. Quigley Kim. A devastating scourge is destroying the pineapple crop causing residents to whisper that a local research compound has awoken the legendary Kane ‘Okala. Upon arriving, Nancy discovers the camp ravaged and Dr. Kim missing. Coincidentally, the Hardy Boys are also on the Island to complete a top-secret mission, but it’s up to Nancy to uncover this intricate web of mysteries in Nancy Drew: The Creature of Kapu Cave! 8/10

Characters: Dr. Quigley Kim, Pua Mapu, Mike Mapu, and Malachi Craven.
    Dr.Kim- She was a very energetic character. But gets kinda annoying because she digresses a lot, so gets off topic practically every time you talk to her. But other than that she's an okay character.
    Pua- Loves to surf! Almost wish we could've seen her surf at least once! She's very protective of her family. She was a pretty good character.
    Mike- He was very pushy! Always pushing people to do things they don't wanna do. (Like at the beginning of the game) But otherwise he was an okay character.
    Malachi- Has a very hot temper! But when clam, is very nice to talk too!
    Over all, the characters didn't really jump out at me all that much. I liked them, and they all worked for this game, but nothing special about them jumped out at me...You had a lot of phone friends. But I never really talk to them enough to be able to have an opinion about them. 6.5/10

Scare Factor: First time I played, I was pretty scared. But over the years of playing over and over and getting older, it's not really scary. I still freak out when doing some snooping in one of the places, but otherwise I'm never scared by anything. 3/10

Length: I think it was pretty good. It could've been a little longer maybe, but at least it's not like other ND games where I could finish within 3 hours. 8/10

Puzzles: They were okay. Most of them seemed like chores. It didn't seem like there were actual puzzles to solve. Mostly passwords to stuff, chores, or just fingering out how to do something. I don't know, just seemed more tasks than anything. Probably just me though...Also, Sr. Is the same as Jr. I like it when they're actually different from each other, but they aren't, so it's like, doesn't even matter which one I pick! 4/10

Difficulty level: It was a pretty good level of difficulty. Not to drastic, and not too easy. 9/10

Graphics: They were very good! When you look farther out in the water, it started getting kinda blurry (might just be me though) But otherwise great graphics! 9.5/10!

Setting: Loved the setting. Some beachy feel, some jungle, etc. It was nice and relaxing. 10/10

Music:Music was really good! 10/10

Extras: Making Necklaces and Fishing were lots of fun! Enjoyed eating the Shave Ice and playing Wiki Tiki too!10/10!

End of game: It was okay. It was really weird how the Culprit just went on and told you everything themselves instead of you fingering it out for yourself...The puzzle was okay. Could've been better. But other than those two things, the ending was put together really well. 7.5/10

Over all score...6.5/10
    It's an okay game. I know some people like this game more than others do.

«-∙´GTH Review`∙-»
    '
    My updated WAC review
    Last edited by NDsolver<3; May 3, 2016, 05:50 AM.
    ..•¨¯¨•............................(¯¨•-»
    (...«-•´.;;;.¸•¨¯¨•¸.......;;;....).......__
    .`•…‗…•ˊ...;;....`•…‗…•ˊ`∙-∙•´...;;.)
    ...............................;.....;;......«-•´٠Signature Stoꭆy٠

..(\/)
    ..( ..)
    c('')('')
Working...
X