Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you think of this game?? (NO spoilers please)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very Fun!

I was a little unsure about buying this game because I had read a bunch of negative reviews but I had alot of fun playing this installment!!! I thought the game was great. I liked all the different areas to explore and the interaction withThe Hardy Boys too. The activities were really fun. The ending was a little weak but I still loved playing the game!

Comment

• i gave the creature of kapu cave a 7. i didn't like dr. Kim and Malachi craven at all!!
      it went way to short too. it was the ending before you even knew it. i also was disappointed that you couldent go surfing!! other than that i really enjoyed playing it
      Last edited by ilovenetball; August 31st, 2013, 12:36 AM.
      Hello Dead End,
      My name is Nancy Drew
      .........…..(………….¸«´¨¯¨`+¸
      ….........…`+.,¸_¸,.×´.,ר¯¨*)
      ……….....................
      `+.,_,.×´

Click here for my petition to have Togo in a game
      http://community.herinteractive.com/....php?t=1300426

Comment

• My favorite game is finally this. I like the setting. What is also different is that you can play as frank and Joe.
        Look hard in the night
        See a shadow afraid of light
        It is up to you to put an end
        To the terrible confusion swirling over your head

Can you survive the final scene
        Or solve the mystery of your dreams
        Ride a train over to danger
        And look at the face of a scary stranger
        Meet a man named Sonny June
        Maybe one day you'll go to the moon

Be a hero never forgotten
        Be a leader
        Be a solver
        Be a detective.

Comment

• My favorite game is probably this. I like the setting. What is also different is that you can play as frank and Joe.
          Look hard in the night
          See a shadow afraid of light
          It is up to you to put an end
          To the terrible confusion swirling over your head

Can you survive the final scene
          Or solve the mystery of your dreams
          Ride a train over to danger
          And look at the face of a scary stranger
          Meet a man named Sonny June
          Maybe one day you'll go to the moon

Be a hero never forgotten
          Be a leader
          Be a solver
          Be a detective.

Comment

I gave it a 7, as it wasn't great but still very good. First and for most, I love Hawai'i. Anything and everything to do with it! I'd also love to live there someday. I loved that you can fish and make cool necklaces. Cons about the game, Dr. Quigley Kim annoyed me so much. Why did we have to work for her? Her voice made me go through the roof if she talked too long. Other than that everything else was good. It was different in terms of playing through both Nancy's perspective and the Hardy Boys. I like Treasure in the Royal Tower and Message in a Haunted Mansion much better but I think that's because I like creepy/scary old ghost stories better. This wasn't that scary but it's definitely a fun game to play!
            SCK, STFD, MHM, TRT, FIN, DOG, CAR, DDI, SHA, CUR, CRE, HAU, SAW, TOT

Comment

• 2/10

This game is probably my least favorite, which stinks because you get to be on a beach! The puzzles were just awful. The characters were again, awful. The plot was, you guessed it, awful. The plot and ending was so weak, I don't even remember what all happened in it.

Comment

• Every time I play a Nancy Drew game (or watch a video walkthrough online), sometimes I feel different about a game, like Creature of Kapu Cave.

I love that there's a game set in Hawaii and you get to be on a beach! It's not a bad game, it's just different than the other games by HeR Interactive. I do like interaction with the characters and the exploration. The puzzles were okay but not my style. I had realized while re-watching a video walkthrough of this game recently that it's a good game but not number one on my favorite list.

I chose 5/10 because it's somewhere in the middle of the games I would play by rank although it's not a bad game.
                Last edited by mdetective12; August 31st, 2019, 11:21 AM.
                ~ MD12 ~

Comment

Working...
                X