I heard there was a blooper?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I heard there was a blooper?

does anyone know where the blooper is in the game? I heard there weren't any Easter eggs, but there was one blooper. I am playing the game for the second time now, and would like to find where it is. thanks, and reps given!
    One time I want Nancy to say "It's Unlocked!!!!" If you want that to happen too, copy and past this on to your singnature!!

softball's my name, winning is my game....
    Minnesota Moose!

"Me without you is like a shoe without laces, and nerd without braces, and a
    sentencewithoutspaces"

SOFTBALL:
    Obsessed........It's what the lazy call the dedicated.

There is a glitch that allows you to get a never-ending supply of bait? Is that what you are referring to?

If so,

1. Switch to Joe the first time after Nancy calls and asks about "Green Trigger Rock"

2. Talk to Mike about everything but getting out of the office.

3. Make two Aloha necklaces and turn them in to Pua, then buy a jar of Goo EZ bait.

4. Catch one fish with Goo EZ, then use the endless supply of Zippy's Wiggle Bait that magically appears.

5. Catch fish until you have 5 uluas, then STOP. If you catch 6, Mike won't ask you about the assignment and you'll be stuck.

6. First go talk to Mike about leaving the office.

7. Then catch fish till you have 6 uluas.

8. Give the uluas to Mike and the rest of the fish to Pua.

:)
    ....¸..¸...¸..¸
    ...’......‘.’......‘.
    ...‘...............’
    .....‘...........’
    .......‘.......’ If God had intεndεd us to foℓℓoω rεcipεs,
    .........‘...’ ....Hε ωouℓdn't havε givεn us grandmothεrs.
    ...........'......~Linda Hεnεℓy

Graziε from Itaℓy for making Nancy’s Baking Sεcrεts Rεvεaℓεd a succεss. Cookiεs, Cakεs, Gεℓato, Bεnto, Parfaits, and 59 rεcipεs in counting, how can you rεsist?
    Fades by jen885

New Updates Coming Soon!
    Stay tuned for some authentic Scottish SPY recipes!

Comment

cool, thanks so much! reps to you!
      One time I want Nancy to say "It's Unlocked!!!!" If you want that to happen too, copy and past this on to your singnature!!

softball's my name, winning is my game....
      Minnesota Moose!

"Me without you is like a shoe without laces, and nerd without braces, and a
      sentencewithoutspaces"

SOFTBALL:
      Obsessed........It's what the lazy call the dedicated.

Comment

Working...
      X