Do I collect shells all day!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do I collect shells all day!?

I know I'm embarrassingly early in the game to be asking for help but am I doing something wrong? I've been looking for shells on the beach for a good 15 minutes.
    Help please?

Originally posted by MysteryofEugene View Post
    I know I'm embarrassingly early in the game to be asking for help but am I doing something wrong? I've been looking for shells on the beach for a good 15 minutes.
    Help please?
    Are you trying to make the first necklace so you can get the car keys? That's the only necklace you have to make. There are five places to find shells, and they restock after a few minutes. Do you know where to make the necklaces?
    ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
    ((
    ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
    ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
    ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸... .¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
    .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
    Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
    FAQ and New Member Resources
    [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

Originally posted by catsandbooks View Post
      Are you trying to make the first necklace so you can get the car keys? That's the only necklace you have to make. There are five places to find shells, and they restock after a few minutes. Do you know where to make the necklaces?
      Yes that's the necklace I'm making. I found the table so I know which ones to collect but its taking FOREVER. I guess I'll just keep waiting for them to restock? I just wanted to make sure I wasn't doing anything wrong.
      Thanks so much!

Comment

Working...
      X