No announcement yet.

Clipboard and key

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Check out the green house! remember you are looking for a special plant. :)
    ~Eagle Eye~
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")
    Put the bunny above on your siggy if you want HER to keep making ND games!

Comment

did that too & the only time it turned red was when i went over the #s with my mouse.

Comment

Did you get onto the computer in the Green House and Find the specific plant #?
        ~Eagle Eye~
        (\__/)
        (='.'=)
        (")_(")

Comment

directions to the computer please

not unless u mean the computer that another person is holding... another person in a yellow suit that is.
          Last edited by Leeminnie; September 4th, 2018, 09:17 AM.

Comment

The computer in the greenhouse is
            inside a little room on the other side of the greenhouse. go to the back wall and through the door.
            ~Eagle Eye~
            (\__/)
            (='.'=)
            (")_(")

Comment

now that i got the plant sample now, how in the world do i get out of the greenhouse? I've tried other ways that other people in the form gave me but didn't work. so that i thought id ask u & see what u will say.

Comment

just so that u know

thanks for the info... but I've tried it this way & in soooooooo many other ways i can't even count

& every time i try following "Waverly for a bit" that's when i get caught every single time.

& i just now tried it the same way u said & nope

& if ur wandering I've tried doing it fast & slow & of course nothing is working
                Last edited by Leeminnie; September 6th, 2018, 12:00 PM.

Comment

You dont want to follow Waverly the entire time to get out. Take one step and then take a right to get out. If you follow him for too long..... He catches you. If you take too many steps toward him, he catches you.
                  ~Eagle Eye~
                  (\__/)
                  (='.'=)
                  (")_(")

Comment

Working...
                  X