Exact sequence needed for trunk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exact sequence needed for trunk

I understand the tape recorder sounds, but can't match them to trunk buttons sounds. I even turned up my volume. May I have an exact spoiler for Kim's trunk? Thank you.

Originally posted by NancyMomma View Post
    I understand the tape recorder sounds, but can't match them to trunk buttons sounds. I even turned up my volume. May I have an exact spoiler for Kim's trunk? Thank you.

[BLEE BLAH BLIH BLUH BLUH BLAH BLAH BLUE]

~~ LadyLinda ~~ -----

LINKS...ND20+ Easter Eggs & Glitchs...CAP Phone Charms...ND Game Extras...TMB Phone Charms

Comment

Not what I need

Thank you. But I have that. I understand I'm supposed to match those sounds to the sounds that the trunk's buttons make. Perhaps I have an undiagnosed hearing problem, but I can't match them. Please put up a sort-of descriptive sequence type spoiler. { Like top right, bottom middle, top middle, etc. } Thanks!!

Comment

Originally posted by NancyMomma View Post
        Thank you. But I have that. I understand I'm supposed to match those sounds to the sounds that the trunk's buttons make. Perhaps I have an undiagnosed hearing problem, but I can't match them. Please put up a sort-of descriptive sequence type spoiler. { Like top right, bottom middle, top middle, etc. } Thanks!!
        Number them:

and then press:

6, 4, 5, 1, 1, 4, 4, 3
        ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
        ((
        ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
        ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
        ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸... .¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
        .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
        Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
        FAQ and New Member Resources
        [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

Working...
        X