No announcement yet.

Already Shipped??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really love how the shipping seems to be fairly mixed. It isn't ALL overnight/2-day and it isn't completely Ground and USPS.

Although, maybe they're generally starting in reverse order so that everyone gets it by Tuesday?
    ♥My Game Collection♥

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
    |SCK|STFD|MHM|TRT|FIN|
    |SSH|DOG_|CAR|DDI|SHA|
    |CUR|CLK_|TRN|DAN|CRE|
    |ICE|CRY_|VEN|HAU|RAN|
    |WAC|TOT_|SAW|CAP|ASH|
    |TMB|....|...|...|...|
    |...|SCK2|LCC|RED|...|
    GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Comment

I've been charged and sent an email by HeR just a minute ago (which is why I came on the boards) the email stated that my card had been charged and has been shipped! wow! so happy!
      (and btw I ordered on September 25th not the 17th when orders began)
      [Adrian Monk / Jessica Fletcher / Shawn & Gus / Sherlock Homes]
      Nancy Drew
      ©NDD

My CAP Review

My TMB Review

Comment

Hmmm it seems there isn't any set way as to how they ship out the games.

I preordered within five minutes of the button being available. I was obsessively refreshing my page so I know it was within five minutes of it being up. And mine still just says order submitted and has not shipped yet.

Congrats to those whose games have shipped out already!
        "It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. ¸·*¨¯¨*·.¸
        You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet,`·-·*©_`*·.,¸_¸,.·*´¨¯))
        there's no knowing where you might be swept off to."
        ~Bilbo Baggins; from The Fellowship of the Ring.

Comment

My game has shipped!!! I ordered Ground shipping.
          I'm super excited because this means we'll probably have it in less than a week!
          HeR is the best for shipping so early <3

- Kaitie
          .....Charlotte Thornton
          ......................s h e . a l w a y s . w a s . c h a r l o t t e

Proud co-founder of ND Ultimate Alternate Endings

Comment

I don't know if the digital download pre order counts, but my card has yet to be charged. I'm hoping that since a lot of peoples boxed games are shipping right now, that maybe just maybe tomorrow the digital download will be released!(That'll be a great surprise for me after work!)
            I'm ready to pack my bags and head off to a chilly Halloween autumn adventure! Do I dare join Nancy as she goes to snoop in the dead of night in Midnight In Salem?(Um, of course!)

Coming Soon.

Comment

I ordered mine within five minutes the page went live and I still haven't received any email confirming my order and telling me it's on it's way! :( :( :(

...............................¸.·*¨¯¨*·-»..
              elegymoor
              ................................‘.¸¸.*ר¯))..
              my heart is
              «-·´¯`·.,¸¸,.•*¨¯¨*·.¸............,.•..
              locked to all
              …............................*·.¸_¸.·*..
              but you
              ©nd_mania

Comment

yeah I havent gotten an email yet but Im betting any minute! I remember last time TMB began shipping early and downloads were available the day they said. Has anybody with USPS gotten an email yet?
                To the message boards: When I think of this place, I think of the many wonderful memories and friends that I made here as a young teen (some of which I have to this day!). I would just like to say thank you to everyone who made this place special and added so much joy to my life. From alternate endings, to entertaining message board games, to picking through the details of every game, to being so excited when a new game was released, to speculating if MID would ever come out, and of course to the time where so many of us sleuthed every inch of CRE to find that darn (fake) easter egg , I have had so much fun here and made so many memories. The boards may be all but dead but I will forever cherish this place, even if I never return to it. Thank you to you all

My threads:

R4JC!!
                Olivia Trey Penelope

Comment

So my tracking information was updated. Estimate delivery is on the 17th. Yay.

Comment

I pre-ordered on September 19 USPS Shipping, so I hope my confirmation letter comes soon!
                    "AFTERTHE SHARP-EYED JAYAND THE ROARING LION, PEACEWILL COMEON DOVE'S GENTLE WING"
                    ♡ ¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸ ...¸.¤ Night Whispers ¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸ ...¸.¤ ♡

♬ Solved All of Nancy's Cases ♬
                    Special Thanks to hat-dancer for the swirls!

I <3 my cat Micky!

Comment

If you still have your order conformation email, if you look very closely it will say somewhere pre-order release date and that is the date and time your order will ship! At least I'm pretty sure :)

~CassieGail
                      . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . everyone says that love hurts. . . . . . . .
                      but that's not true. loneliness hurts. r e j e c t i o n h u r t s. losing someone hurts.
                      everyone confuses these things. but in reality, love is the only thing in this world
                      . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . that covers up all the pain & makes us feel wonderful again.

Credits for this sig go out to detectivetweety!

Comment

I tracked my game which shipped today. I got UPS ground and I will get my game end of day on Wednesday. Hope this helps those who ordered on preorder day with the same shipping option. I am on the east coast.

Some of my favorites:

Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake
                        Danger on Deception Island
                        Secret of Shadow Ranch
                        Curse of Blackmoor Manor
                        Treasure in the Royal Tower
                        Last Train to Blue Moon Canyon
                        The White Wolf of Icicle Creek
                        Legend of the Crystal Skull
                        The Phantom of Venice
                        The Haunting of Castle Malloy
                        Warnings at Waverly Acadamy
                        Shadow at the Water's Edge
                        The Captive Curse
                        Ghost of Thornton Hall
                        The Silent Spy

Comment

Yea I just got my email. Mine shipped out on the 2nd I got ground too!
                          .•*¨¯¨*•. mysterygurl93
                          `•-•*.….)..-:¦:-………..•*¨¯¨*•.
                          ……¸.•´…....•*¨¯¨*•. .`•-•*….).…-:¦:-
                          ..•*¨¯¨*•.....(.………`•.,¸_¸,.•´.………….. .•*¨¯¨*•. Set me as a seal upon your heart
                          (.….*•-•´ ..•*;¯¨*•. .•*¨¯¨*•.………………(.....*•-•´ As a seal upon your arm
                          .`•.,¸_¸,.•´.....`•-•´ (.....*•-•´...•*¨¯¨*•. ..-:¦:-.`•.¸ For love is as strong as death
                          …….….-:¦:-……...`•.,¸_¸,.•´.-:¦:-.….)…..•*¨¯¨*•. Many waters cannot quench love
                          ………………………………….•*¨¯;*•...`•-•*…. Nor can the floods drown it
                          …………………………………`•-•´©LG+MG93`•.,¸_¸,.•´
                          ~Song of Solomon~

guitargirl2's big sis
                          I have solved every ND game!

Comment

Working...
                          X