Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ~starlight~
    replied
    some of them have shipped already...particularly the ones ordered around sep. 24 and 25. (at least that's what i've noticed :P)

also, there was a leak of DED around the time pre-orders first opened. this could also be one of the reasons why people finished the game so early.

hope this helps :)

Leave a comment:

• Secret_Sleuth
    replied
    Originally posted by polkadot View Post
    So the boxed games were shipped early?
    Yes, they started shipping the boxed versions yesterday. :)

Leave a comment:

• holligirl9009
    replied
    Originally posted by polkadot View Post
    Yeah. The confirmation email said on or around the 16th.

Leave a comment:

• polkadot
    replied
    Originally posted by holligirl9009 View Post
    That's how I got my game so quickly. I got ground shipping but I live extremely close the the shipping place so it was delivered really fast.

Leave a comment:

• holligirl9009
    replied
    Originally posted by Safecracker View Post
    Others on the other hand live really close to the game dispatch point, so they can get it really fast!
    That's how I got my game so quickly. I got ground shipping but I live extremely close the the shipping place so it was delivered really fast.

Leave a comment:

• Safecracker
    replied
    Some people paid up to $26 to get their game shipped first (overnight shipping). Others on the other hand live really close to the game dispatch point, so they can get it really fast!
    Last edited by Safecracker; October 12, 2012, 06:43 PM. Reason: Adding clarification

Leave a comment:

• polkadot
    replied
    Originally posted by Safecracker View Post
    If you ordered the download, it will become available on the 16th.
    If you ordered the boxed copy, it will be shipped on or around the 16th. HIH!
    That is what my invoice says too but people are posting on here that they have finished the game and the hints and tips board is up for DED. Why have some people gotten to play the game already?

Leave a comment:

• Safecracker
    replied
    If you ordered the download, it will become available on the 16th.
    If you ordered the boxed copy, it will be shipped on or around the 16th. HIH!

Leave a comment:

• polkadot
    started a topic Preorder Question

Preorder Question

How are some people finished the game already? I preordered and my invoice says I cant play till the 16th. Can someone explain? Thanks.
Working...
X