Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So credit card was charged but no email?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So credit card was charged but no email?

I used a prepaid credit card to pre order the game and it was charged on the 14th for the game (plus some canadian conversion fee) but I haven't gotten email about it shipping. What's up with that? Is my game shipping? Or have I been charged and my games not coming?
    Do you have a rocketship Potter?

Have you checked your junk mail folder? It may have been put in there. :)
    NANCYDREW
    .the.ACE.in.every.case.

Comment

Yeah I checked everything and it's no where to be found. I was expecting in by friday but if I haven't gotten the email when is it going to come?

Comment

What type of shipping did you get? And do you live in Canada? I know that it can take a bit longer outside of the US. You can try calling Digital River to see if they can give you your tracking number.
        NANCYDREW
        .the.ACE.in.every.case.

Comment

Mine was charged too. I ordered on the 2nd, they charged it on the 8th or 9th and I got an e-mail on the 11th saying it had shipped out. Yours is probably delayed somewhat like mine was. HIH

.•*¨¯¨*•. mysterygurl93
          `•-•*.….)..-:¦:-………..•*¨¯¨*•.
          ……¸.•´…....•*¨¯¨*•. .`•-•*….).…-:¦:-
          ..•*¨¯¨*•.....(.………`•.,¸_¸,.•´.………….. .•*¨¯¨*•. Set me as a seal upon your heart
          (.….*•-•´ ..•*;¯¨*•. .•*¨¯¨*•.………………(.....*•-•´ As a seal upon your arm
          .`•.,¸_¸,.•´.....`•-•´ (.....*•-•´...•*¨¯¨*•. ..-:¦:-.`•.¸ For love is as strong as death
          …….….-:¦:-……...`•.,¸_¸,.•´.-:¦:-.….)…..•*¨¯¨*•. Many waters cannot quench love
          ………………………………….•*¨¯;*•...`•-•*…. Nor can the floods drown it
          …………………………………`•-•´©LG+MG93`•.,¸_¸,.•´
          ~Song of Solomon~

guitargirl2's big sis
          I have solved every ND game!

Comment

It was standard shipping I think? I vaguely remember only having 1 choice? Anyway it cost me $11. I ordered mine on the 17th. And yes I live in Canada.

Comment

I wouldn't worry too much just yet. See if you get the email today and if not, the call Digital River and see if they can give you the tracking info. :)
              NANCYDREW
              .the.ACE.in.every.case.

Comment

Working...
              X