Digital Downloads Now Available!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Digital Downloads Now Available!!

I just got my email that the digital download for DED is released!! I'm off to play DED!!
    I'm ready to pack my bags and head off to a chilly Halloween autumn adventure! Do I dare join Nancy as she goes to snoop in the dead of night in Midnight In Salem?(Um, of course!)

Coming Soon.

I just started downloading mine! Yay!!

Comment

Me to I'm so exited!!!

Comment

Yay!! Download finished, game installed, I'm ready to start DED!!
        ~ MYSTERY SOLVED ~

I learned that Secrets Can Kill | I made sure to always Stay Tuned for Danger
        I read the Message in a Haunted Mansion | I dig up the Treasure in the Royal Tower
        I played the Final Scene | I revealed the Secret of the Scarlet Hand
        I leashed the Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake | I rode the Haunted Carousel
        I braved the Danger on Deception Island | I unveiled the Secret of Shadow Ranch
        I lifted the Curse of Blackmoor Manor | I discovered the Secret of the Old Clock
        I took the Last Train to Blue Moon Canyon | I faced the Danger by Design
        I hunted the Creature of Kapu Cave | I trained the White Wolf of Icicle Creek
        I perpetuated the Legend of the Crystal Skull | I chased the Phantom of Venice
        I figured out the Haunting of Castle Malloy | I paid the Ransom of the Seven Ships
        I received Warnings at Waverly Academy | I followed the Trail of the Twister
        I saw the Shadow at the Water's Edge | I escaped the Captive Curse
        I gave an Alibi in Ashes | I explored the Tomb of the Lost Queen
        I repaired the Deadly Device | I busted the Ghost of Thornton Hall
        I uncovered the Silent Spy
        But will I put the Shattered Medallion back together?

Comment

:(

I still havent received mine and its almost 2pm here

Comment

Originally posted by soozielee View Post
            Yay!! Download finished, game installed, I'm ready to start DED!!
            Wow!! how long did your download take?? I've been downloading since 12EST and the time for the download keeps going up, not down. I started with it saying an hour left for the download but now it's up to over 3 hours.
            {[¯¨`·.,¸¸,.·l♪ brie :)
            every time when i close my eyes,
            i caTcH a GLiMPsE oF THE wEsT coAsT suNrisE
            k i can tell you [ ♥ ]
            ........you're just as beautiful

Comment

It took me about 45min with the Download Manager from Digital River, and approximately 5min to install the game on my computer.
              But I live in France, I don't know, maybe it's the connection I have with my internet service provider, but all my ND games download pretty fast... Guess I'm lucky
              ~ MYSTERY SOLVED ~

I learned that Secrets Can Kill | I made sure to always Stay Tuned for Danger
              I read the Message in a Haunted Mansion | I dig up the Treasure in the Royal Tower
              I played the Final Scene | I revealed the Secret of the Scarlet Hand
              I leashed the Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake | I rode the Haunted Carousel
              I braved the Danger on Deception Island | I unveiled the Secret of Shadow Ranch
              I lifted the Curse of Blackmoor Manor | I discovered the Secret of the Old Clock
              I took the Last Train to Blue Moon Canyon | I faced the Danger by Design
              I hunted the Creature of Kapu Cave | I trained the White Wolf of Icicle Creek
              I perpetuated the Legend of the Crystal Skull | I chased the Phantom of Venice
              I figured out the Haunting of Castle Malloy | I paid the Ransom of the Seven Ships
              I received Warnings at Waverly Academy | I followed the Trail of the Twister
              I saw the Shadow at the Water's Edge | I escaped the Captive Curse
              I gave an Alibi in Ashes | I explored the Tomb of the Lost Queen
              I repaired the Deadly Device | I busted the Ghost of Thornton Hall
              I uncovered the Silent Spy
              But will I put the Shattered Medallion back together?

Comment

Check out this thread for ways to speed up the downloading process:) This is a quote from the link.

Digital Downloads for our games do not use a download manager. This means that it is important to allow the game file to completely download through your browser. Depending on which game you are downloading, even with a high-speed connection it can take several hours to download a 800 MB – 3 GB file.
                Last edited by dance_star1734; October 16, 2012, 11:57 AM.
                ¸•*¨¯¨*•¸
                . ...*.¸¸.’
                it's the crazy people who enjoy life
                ........‘.¸¸.´¨¯)) .. //«
                so it's a good thing I'm
                crazy

Comment

Mines installed! Getting ready to start!
                  Do NOT click on this link if your wanting to see an ordinary petition!

DONT CLICK HERE--->

Comment

Working...
                  X