Really Did Not Like This Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really Did Not Like This Game

This game was very disappointing. One thing I really didn't like was that it was very bland. Nothing that really "popped out" to make it a fun game. The plot was not all that great.

Another thing was the start. They took away the usual beginning of Nancy's desk. That was a great part of the series! I really miss having this.
    "For I know the plans I have for you," Declares the Lord, "Plans to prosper you, and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." - Jeremiah 29:11 <3 (favorite verse (; )

"You make beautiful things, You make beautiful things out of the dust. And you make beautiful things, you make beautiful things out of us <3"

"Well, it seems to me that the best relationships--the ones that last-- are frequently the ones that are rooted in friendship. You know, one day you look at the person and you see something more than you did the night before. Like a switch has been flicked somewhere. And the person who was just a friend is...suddenly the only person you can ever imagine yourself with." <3

I liked it, but It's not my Fave. I see what you mean, and I missed that too. But the good news is, GTH is going to be popping out!!!!
    And all I loved, I loved alone.

Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

I Agree

I have played every Nancy Drew game from the very beginning and have always looked forward to them and played late into the night until finished. This was the only game I could not finish. It was just so boring I had no interest in continuing. I could not force myself to sit down until the end. The story was uninteresting. The setting was common, just an ordinary workplace. Nothing scary happened. I made it about 3/4 of the way through and couldn't take it anymore!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
      X