Way to hard, left me in tears

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Way to hard, left me in tears

Hi today im here to dicsus the game The Deathly Device, the 25th nancy drew game.

Plot: Nancy goes to Colarado to investigate the murder of Nikola jovic. She must figure out who killed him.
    I wish the plot was better done because it had potential but it justt got blahhhh

Music: Music was best part so soothing

Hardness; this game was SOOOO HARD AHHH!!! literally so much If u plan on playing this u best hope u Majored in Physics!! its so much work and when u think ur done theres just more.

Characters: Literally ALL of the characters in this game r soo rude besides 1 like i cant take it they r all fake! i miss the older games where at least the characters were nice to u even if they were the culprit. nowadays even the innocents bully u. The heart can only take so much.

oVERALL: overall the game wasnt the worst but it was extremely hard and the characters were so rude! it made me cry from frustration at soem points because i was overwhelmed with all the work i had to do.

I agree, I didn't enjoy DED either. I thought the connection to Tesla was cool, but science really isn't my thing and most of the puzzles didn't interest me and/or were too difficult, IMO. Ryan was really the only character I liked.
    a . broken . heart . to . lie . forever
    ¸·*¨¯¨*·¸...under tattered sails and 'neath ..¸·*¨¯¨*·¸
    ¸·*¨¯¨*·.¸(.....`·-·`...............a . blackened . sky ..............`·-·`.....)¸.·*¨¯¨*·¸
    `·-·`.......` · . ¸ _)¯¨ * · . ¸ _ ¸ . · ` · . ¸ _ ¸ . · ` · . ¸ _ , . · * ¨¯(_ ¸ . · `.......`·-·`

Currently playing: Danger on Deception Island
    Currently reading: A Game of Thrones by George R. R. Martin...(Plus college textbooks. Noooo!)

Comment

Originally posted by actress19 View Post
      I agree, I didn't enjoy DED either. I thought the connection to Tesla was cool, but science really isn't my thing and most of the puzzles didn't interest me and/or were too difficult, IMO. Ryan was really the only character I liked.
      thank u!! it just felt like a chore to play kinda :/ andd ryan is the only nice one ):

Comment

Working...
      X