Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you win The Aggregation game?

Hi,

Can you give me some help on aggregation? Is there any way to make the game finish faster? Spoilers Welcome!

Rock and roll, dear.
    .·*¨¯¨*·.…..... .·*¨¯¨*·.
    `·-·*…... `·.....`·-·*....…)
    .................`×.,¸_¸,.×´

It is only necessary to play the game one time to beat Mason's score. As soon as the message "New High Score" flashes you can stop playing. As far as I know there is no way to make the game finish any faster.

As for playing, the object is to match the symbols. Click on the question mark for more specific instructions.

Comment

Thank You bumblebeex3. Reps Given!
      Rock and roll, dear.
      .·*¨¯¨*·.…..... .·*¨¯¨*·.
      `·-·*…... `·.....`·-·*....…)
      .................`×.,¸_¸,.×´

Comment

The best thing I found to do was study the tile in the "Next" box. It's the tile that's coming up next (duh!). At first I thought that was insignificant. But you can use this to your advantage. Suppose you have two blue tiles and you need a third to complete the set. A blue tile is in the Next box. Position the current tile not in the blue row and wait for the blue tile to come in next and then position it in the blue row. That way you have a complete set! Also, if you need a bomb and it's in the next box you can think where you're going to position that.
        GHOST OF THORNTON HALL . . . . . . Dare to Play!

Comment

Working...
        X