• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stuck on Grays computer screen puzzle

Hi - I'm at Grays computer screen and there's the puzzle with
    the big circle with the small circles around it

I believe this is where I
    get the gears and use the gears on the puzzle?

But if so, it's not letting me take any of the letters. Many of them it won't even let me approach them. Are they for a different puzzle, or do I need to do something first before Nancy can get the
    letters/gears
    ?

I would appreciate any help you can give me. Spoilers welcome please.
    Thanks!

P.S. Moderators....As I'm typing this, the spoiler information is not black, so I'm guessing it will do so after I hit submit. If not, I am typing:
    putting my spoiler here

The gears with letters in them are just pictures or stickers. You won't be able to grab them.
    For the puzzle you're on, you need to look at the poster upstairs, near Ryan's work room.
    Listen, my child, to this story of dreams,
    And know that the beginning is more difficult than it seems.
    When the ten daughters are reunited in order,
    When the four-sided box loses its border,
    When the eye of the phoenix is in your hand,
    When the bird of fire can see again,
    When the moon sleeps and the sun plays,
    The king of the sky will shine his rays,
    And hidden beneath a river of colors
    Will lie a gate to golden wonders.

Comment

Originally posted by emikat80 View Post
      The gears with letters in them are just pictures or stickers. You won't be able to grab them.
      For the puzzle you're on, you need to look at the poster upstairs, near Ryan's work room.
      I looked at the poster and the
      Screen matches the colors of each line that corresponds to the poster. If I start pushing on the small circles around the big circle, then the lines of circles on the side change. But if they were lined up correctly beforehand, then what do I need to do? I KNOW that the gears are supposed to be picked up at some point (according to many other threads), I just don't know what puzzle that is for or what needs to happen before I can get the gears. If you can give me a spoiler as to what I need to do to the circle puzzle on Gray's computer, I would appreciate it.

Thanks!

Comment

The puzzle you are talking about has to do with binary, I think. You have to get all the codes for the numbers on that circle. You can look at the side of the computer, and it should show you which numbers you still need to get on that circle and the binary pattern for each of those numbers. Here is a spoiler if you still want it(assuming you are on amateur):
        Originally posted by catsandbooks View Post
        Amateur:
        Push
        2, 3, 4, 5, 8, 10, 11, 13
        Last edited by crazyforanimals; June 20, 2016, 09:23 AM. Reason: Typo:)
        My advice to you would be
        never go to bed angry. Stay up...
        and plot you revenge!
        ~Tim Hawkins~

"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, so that whoever believes in Him, shall not perish, but have eternal life" John 3:16
        Candy Corn, Princess Emmy,and Thumper,say hello!

Comment

Originally posted by crazyforanimals View Post
          The puzzle you are talking about has to do with binary, I think. You have to get all the codes for the numbers on that circle. You can look at the side of the computer, and it should show you which numbers you still need to get on that circle and the binary pattern for each of those numbers. Here is a spoiler if you still want it(assuming you are on amateur):
          I got into the computer. Thanks!! Reps given :)

Comment

Working...
          X