This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting Fingerprint made

I am having trouble finding the knob for the hot plate to melt the gummy bears and also I can’t fidn the biometrics book. I’m thinking I have to find that to trigger the finding of the knob. I think it’s in grays office but I have looked everywhere and can’t find it.

If you want a spoiler for the actual place, you have to say so.

Otherwise, yes it is in Gray's office.
    You should be able to search for the book in the evening.
    ~~ LadyLinda ~~ -----
    LINKS...ND20+ Easter Eggs & Glitchs...CAP Phone Charms...ND Game Extras...TMB Phone Charms

Comment

Originally posted by LadyLinda View Post
      If you want a spoiler for the actual place, you have to say so.

Otherwise, yes it is in Gray's office.
      You should be able to search for the book in the evening.
      Spoiler please

Comment

The knob is found...
        [in Gray's office by the key card reader.]

The book is found...
        [ in Mason's office. I think on the desk, if not then look underneath. ]
        ~~ LadyLinda ~~ -----
        LINKS...ND20+ Easter Eggs & Glitchs...CAP Phone Charms...ND Game Extras...TMB Phone Charms

Comment

I need a spoiler to this

Welcome to HER. First of all, there is already a spoiler on this thread. To read the spoiler, click and drag the cursor over the spoiler code (the black box) or click on it three times. Second, please do not hijack other member's threads or bring up old threads. You need to create your own thread to ask for help.

If you have any questions about how the Message Board works please ask on the Message Board Questions board. I also recommend reading the FAQ/New Member Resource sticky at the top of the board. Thank you.
          Last edited by catsandbooks; April 28, 2020, 07:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X