Master Key Card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Master Key Card

So I am replaying this game after like 1.5 years, and I can't remember if there is anything I need to do before getting access to the lab. I've watched videos and read spoilers, so I know the color pattern is correct, but I sill can't get the key card to work (and yes, i make sure it is in the reader when I hit send in the program, lol). Here is what I can remember doing recently:

listened to Niko's second audio file, have the notebook, confronted Ellie about the card that the culprit used to get in the lab when Niko was killed, exhausted all conversation with Frank/Joe and Deidre, confronted Gray about his PhD/relationship with Niko, know that Mason and Ellie are working together, etc.

Am I missing something? Or did my game glitch? :/

Please help. TIA!
    "I reserve my right to feel uncomfortable, reserve my right to be afraid.
    I make mistakes and I am humbled every step of the way.
    I want to be a better person, want to know the master plan.
    Cast your stones, cast your judgement, you don't make me who I am."

"There's nothing like love to bring order to a scattered world." -Anja

MHM, CAR, CUR, CLK, TRN, DAN, CRE, ICE, CRY, VEN, HAU, RAN, WAC, SAW, CAP, ASH, TMB, GTH, SPY, MED, LIE, SEA

Originally posted by _kShadz View Post
    So I am replaying this game after like 1.5 years, and I can't remember if there is anything I need to do before getting access to the lab. I've watched videos and read spoilers, so I know the color pattern is correct, but I sill can't get the key card to work (and yes, i make sure it is in the reader when I hit send in the program, lol). Here is what I can remember doing recently:

listened to Niko's second audio file, have the notebook, confronted Ellie about the card that the culprit used to get in the lab when Niko was killed, exhausted all conversation with Frank/Joe and Deidre, confronted Gray about his PhD/relationship with Niko, know that Mason and Ellie are working together, etc.

Am I missing something? Or did my game glitch? :/

Please help. TIA!
    If you know how to get into the security room, have turned on the computer power and entered the passcode, and have the color pattern and card in the reader, you should be able to program it.
    ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
    ((
    ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
    ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
    ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸... .¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
    .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
    Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
    FAQ and New Member Resources
    [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

Originally posted by catsandbooks View Post
      If you know how to get into the security room, have turned on the computer power and entered the passcode, and have the color pattern and card in the reader, you should be able to program it.
      Starting over :(

Thank you!
      "I reserve my right to feel uncomfortable, reserve my right to be afraid.
      I make mistakes and I am humbled every step of the way.
      I want to be a better person, want to know the master plan.
      Cast your stones, cast your judgement, you don't make me who I am."

"There's nothing like love to bring order to a scattered world." -Anja

MHM, CAR, CUR, CLK, TRN, DAN, CRE, ICE, CRY, VEN, HAU, RAN, WAC, SAW, CAP, ASH, TMB, GTH, SPY, MED, LIE, SEA

Comment

Working...
      X