Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so frustrated with the coil, spoilers welcome

Hello,

The only thing on my list are fix the tesla coil and investigate Ryan. I have spoken to everyone and nobody is helping. Also my notes say that Ryan says that everything I need to fix the tesla coil is in the lab. I tried mixing different solutions, but i can't put them in the machine. I have no idea what to do about the card that I'm supposed to insert into the machine. Please, I'll take any help you can give me.

Thanks in advance!
    Susie-Q

Big coil or baby coil? You only need the formulas and the wafer for the baby coil, but if that is what you are trying to do first you need to create the pattern on the computer that you will put in the machine with the wafer to etch it on.
    ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
    ((
    ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
    ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
    ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸... .¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
    .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
    Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
    FAQ and New Member Resources
    [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

I guess it's the baby coil. I started playing the game and got frustrated with it and stopped so now I'm also challenged with trying to remember what I last did. I thought I created the pattern, but maybe I'm not remembering it correctly. Which computer do I use to create the pattern?

Thanks.
      Susie-Q

Comment

I have a card in my inventory. I think that’s from creating the pattern on the computer?
        Susie-Q

Comment

Originally posted by susiecrew View Post
          I have a card in my inventory. I think that’s from creating the pattern on the computer?
          Probably.. See if it will go into the machine.

BTW, please remember in the future to edit your post instead of double posting if you have more information, per the rules:
          Spamming:
          Do not post the same message more than once. Duplicate messages will be *deleted* without notice! If the same message is posted in a given forum numerous times or in multiple forums - it is considered "spamming.” There are many different types of spamming:
          - "Board Spamming" - the same message/question posted multiple times on the same board
          - "Forum Spamming" - the same message/question posted multiple times on different boards
          - Re-answering questions that have already been correctly answered unless it is within 20 minutes of the first reply. (For questions that have been incorrectly answered, please see the section of the rules titled "Posting Answers on the Game Boards")
          - Bringing up old threads
          - "Up"ping posts (bringing up your thread to the top of the list by posting it again)
          - Double posting on the same thread - any two messages posted back-to-back (with exception of cover pages).
          - Posting empty posts that just say, for example: "hi" or “You’re welcome.”
          - "Ask me for help" posts.

Thank you.
          ((
          Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
          [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

Sorry about the double-posting.

I tried putting the card into the machine, but it doesn't let me.
            Susie-Q

Comment

Originally posted by susiecrew View Post
              Sorry about the double-posting.

I tried putting the card into the machine, but it doesn't let me.
              It's ok; there are a lot of rules and it's easy to forget.

Ok, first let's make sure you are using the right machine. It is inside the photolithography lab behind the yellow door, in the corner to the right after you enter.
              Second, does the card have circuits on it (lines and dots on the ends)?

The directions for the machine are on top of it, but here are the directions from the strategy guide:
              Grab the printed circuit board image from the printer just to the left of the computer monitor.
              Turn to the right and add the brown bottle with the etching solution—you created this earlier at
              the mixing station—into the etching solution tank. A tray opens. Place the circuit board image on
              this tray for scanning. Now another tray opens. Place the silicon wafer on the etcher tray. Press
              the red button to start the process. If you read the manufacturing design book that rests on top of
              the etcher, you already know that the process for etching circuit boards can take as long as half a
              day. Head back to the lounge and set the clock for night.

((

Comment

I’m at the right machine. And I read the manual. 👍I don’t see anything in the printer to the left. I also can’t open the photolithography supplies cabinet above the printer.

I have an off-white card, a brown bottle w a solution I mixed, (I just tried the first on the list so I don’t know if it’s the right solution or not) and a green and white thing called “plans” in my inventory. I tried putting the plans and the card in the machine and they went immediately back into my inventory. I tried putting the brown bottle into the machine and that also went immediately back into my inventory. Maybe I haven’t prepared the card? Where exactly do I do that?

thanks again!
                Susie-Q

Comment

Ok, first of all it sounds like you do not have the circuit image created, but even if you do you need the key to get into that cabinet. That will also tell you which formula you need (which is probably not the one you made). Have you snooped in
                  Ellie's office
                  yet?
                  ((

Comment

I haven’t snooped there. How do I get her to leave?
                    Susie-Q

Comment

You need to watch two security videos, and then walk by the lab and see if Nancy comments on anything strange.
                      ((

Comment

Working...
                      X